Guild Recruitment

#1CzarNPosted 8/18/2012 10:04:47 PM
Is advance guild recruitment allowed on GameFaqs?

I tried to make an account for the forums on the official site, but you have to have bought the game already.
---
"Sweet Kitty, sweet Kitty, send your topics unto me for the rage of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and trolls."
-The KittyHeart Sacrament
#2RizzonaterPosted 8/18/2012 10:06:17 PM
So you're recruiting for a guild in a game you haven't purchased yet?

*grabs popcorn*
---
VT 4-16-07 Never Forget. Go Hokies!!
PSN & GT: Rizzonater
#3CzarN(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2012 10:09:10 PM
Well yes considering I'm just going to buy it on release day, and a majority of people already in the guild are people I play ToR with.

Not sure why advance recruitment is a bizarre concept to you, but alrighty.
---
"Sweet Kitty, sweet Kitty, send your topics unto me for the rage of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and trolls."
#4CruxisInhibitorPosted 8/18/2012 10:10:35 PM
I'm just waiting till the game launches to recruit for my guild...there's too much that's lost in translation when you're missing a huge factor in even having the guild to begin with. Recruiting randoms that you haven't even played with..
---
http://mattypokes.webs.com : Black FC: 2322 5597 1384
i5 2500k ASRock E3/G3 Radeon HD7850 650W 8GB RAM 1TB HDD
#5CzarN(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2012 10:12:07 PM
CruxisInhibitor posted...
I'm just waiting till the game launches to recruit for my guild...there's too much that's lost in translation when you're missing a huge factor in even having the guild to begin with. Recruiting randoms that you haven't even played with..

You do have a point there.
Guess I'm just anxious for release and getting started.
---
#6RizzonaterPosted 8/18/2012 10:20:23 PM
Advance recruitment isn't the surprising part
---
VT 4-16-07 Never Forget. Go Hokies!!
PSN & GT: Rizzonater
#7Gibble1Posted 8/18/2012 11:32:56 PM
To answer the question - there's no problem with it as far as I know and other recruitment topics have been made.
---
I was a dancer all along.
#8LeanaunfurledPosted 8/18/2012 11:35:22 PM
Good luck! I joined my Jade Quarry guild a few days ago. :D
---
http://i.imgur.com/Qst2G.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SxmOh.jpg
#9CzarN(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2012 3:11:22 AM
Rizzonater posted...
Advance recruitment isn't the surprising part

I think I know what you're getting at now.

You think it's unwise for me to recruit people for a game that I haven't played yet since I may end up not liking it, yes?

If so, I appreciate the concern, but it's highly unlikely that I'll have any issue enjoying this game seeing as how I loved the first and I'm not some ultra-picky elitist.

Gibble1 posted...
To answer the question - there's no problem with it as far as I know and other recruitment topics have been made.

Thank you, kind sir.

Leanaunfurled posted...
Good luck! I joined my Jade Quarry guild a few days ago. :D

And thank you, as well.
---