What is your choice for best PvP Profession so far?

#1lazy_titanPosted 8/25/2012 4:35:55 PM
What is your choice for best PvP Profession so far? - Results (696 votes)
Warrior
16.09% (112 votes)
Ranger
8.48% (59 votes)
Mesmer
11.64% (81 votes)
Guardian
7.61% (53 votes)
Elementalist
6.47% (45 votes)
Thief
16.67% (116 votes)
Necromancer
8.33% (58 votes)
Engineer
4.45% (31 votes)
No one Profession is better then another
20.26% (141 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Whats your choice so far?
---
On the internet you can be anything you want...
Why do so many people choose to be stupid?
#2lazy_titan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2012 6:04:22 PM
bump for more results...
---
#3lazy_titan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2012 12:26:29 AM
Well i have tried almost all them enough to know I am not good at pvp with any profession. just seems no matter what everyone out dps me and i go down hard.
---
#4Crimson_SpiderPosted 8/26/2012 12:28:23 AM
Going off of the ones that kick my butt the most... Mesmer.

The biggest problem I have ATM is that I'm new and have bad eyes, and amongst all of the chaos in the game I can't pick out who are the clones and who aren't. I've seen plenty of people in the game who act just like clones, so this ends up being very confusing for me.
#5TDragon777Posted 8/26/2012 1:21:09 AM
Crimson_Spider posted...

The biggest problem I have ATM is that I'm new and have bad eyes, and amongst all of the chaos in the game I can't pick out who are the clones and who aren't. I've seen plenty of people in the game who act just like clones, so this ends up being very confusing for me.

I'm gonna agree, I thought they would be easy but I'm having a hard time with them. Playing engineer right now, idk, I seem very underpowered in pvp. Shouldn't say very but still...
---
Name: Ant / FC: 1633-3850-8933 - BRAWL
#6Bobby_VangPosted 8/26/2012 1:31:02 AM
Thief, Mesmer and Warrior.
#7iSkadooshPosted 8/26/2012 1:33:47 AM
Crimson_Spider posted...

Use call target on the Mesmer before he summons his clones.
---
"Why would you spend this much time on a forum for a game you don't like?" - Nofoundation
#8Crimson_SpiderPosted 8/26/2012 1:35:30 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
Crimson_Spider posted...

And now I am a little less n00bish.
#9Demonee-HoPosted 8/26/2012 1:40:10 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
Crimson_Spider posted...

That helps a lot actually. Memser is top tier at messing with newbies, meaning they'll go down in effectiveness once people catch on to their mechanics. Earlier this evening I was able to avoid several fatal stomps due to the down 2 ability, despite it being obvious that I was still alive after my opponents stomped my clones. They're still pretty fearsome if you know how the clones work, however, due to all the options they have. I'd say they'd be at least in the top half after people learn how to play.
#10RedemptionBluePosted 8/26/2012 1:40:47 AM
TDragon777 posted...
Crimson_Spider posted...

I'm gonna agree, I thought they would be easy but I'm having a hard time with them. Playing engineer right now, idk, I seem very underpowered in pvp. Shouldn't say very but still...

I am playing an engineer too and I view them as more of a support class for pvp due to their turrets, wide variety of kits, and mortar.
---
Intel Core i7 2.8Ghz, 6 gigs RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450.