Can you trade collection items between characters?

#1bmhillegassPosted 8/29/2012 10:25:01 AM
I bought several costumes for my necro, and decided that I don't want to make that my main. Am I able to mail those purchased items? I noticed even mailing currency it says "can't mail to yourself" if I try and send it to an alt. Thanks!
#2RushUnpluggedPosted 8/29/2012 10:25:46 AM
Use the bank.
---
PSN=RushUnplugged
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/RushUnplugged.png
#3Decoy77Posted 8/29/2012 10:26:35 AM
You can't mail to yourself but your bank is shared between everyone. Unless the gear is soulbound you should be able to wear it on other characters. But my guess is clothes you buy is for that 1 character only so if you want more then 1 to wear it you have to pay more $$$ to get it. That is how they keep their game going after release.
---
i7 960 OC @ 3.7 GHz, Geforce GTX 295 1792MB, 6GB DDR3, 1000 Watt PSU, 1TB HD, Asus 23.6'' @ 1920 x 1080, Win7 x64
#4Whyte ArcPosted 8/29/2012 10:26:46 AM
For currency, you can just deposit it into your bank. Bank/collectibles are shared account-wide.

I'm assuming if you haven't "bound" your purchased items to your character, you can just deposit it into your bank and pick it up with the other character.

Hope it helps.
#5lonnieepPosted 8/29/2012 10:27:22 AM
Your bank is shared amongst all your toons. Yeah I said toons, enjoy your coronary.

So if the item is not bound or is ACCOUNT bound, just throw it in the bank and retrieve it with the character you want to have it.

If it's SOULbound, I THINK (pretty sure) it'll only work for that particular character.

NotsoPROtip: You can access your bank not just through bankers, but any crafting station.
---
"An educated consumer is better than an ignorant one. However you choose to buy this item will affect if, or how more are released in the future."