"critical" question and Sigil quesion

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. "critical" question and Sigil quesion
3 years ago#1
2 questions, I'll do the quick one first.

1) minor, major and superior sigil of blood say chance to steal health on critical....I''m wondering how much life? (not what % chance)

2) I know precision raises Critical chance, but I don't get the critical damage. I have 40% crit chance and it say critical damage 17...what is the 17? Is that a %?

Also I read somewhere that base crit damage is 150% so if i do 1500damage, does that mean that the minimum damage I do on a crit is 2250?

can someone just clarify how the crit damage works ad how much it is? Id appreciate that..

thank you
---
RAFFLES FOR SKILL 10 SR - check "easycompany" in search. IGN is sniper6868
3 years ago#2
Crit damage is just how much more you crit for.
Pretty simple, just add whatever your crit damage is(in your case 17) to 150 and that's how much you crit for.
Using your example again, if you hit for 1000 and your crit damage is 167, the crit is 1670.
---
The metal blinds the eye of yet another lost existence...
3 years ago#3
cyborg99sreturn posted...
Crit damage is just how much more you crit for.
Pretty simple, just add whatever your crit damage is(in your case 17) to 150 and that's how much you crit for.
Using your example again, if you hit for 1000 and your crit damage is 167, the crit is 1670.

thanks for the quick reply...i apprciate it..

I'm also wondering on the sigil question...i'm about to buy a sigil for a qreatsword. I've been floating through the game with no real purpose, just having fun but now i made a focues build.. crit chance/damage.

I just don't know what sigil to take for my greatsword and rifle. The health one seems good but how much health is it that i steal with blood sigil?
---
3 years ago#4
bump
---
3 years ago#5
I wouldn't be able to tell you on the Sigil question.
The amount you leech obviously isn't how much you crit for, that'd be WAY too broken.
---
The metal blinds the eye of yet another lost existence...
3 years ago#6
easycompany68 posted...
2 questions, I'll do the quick one first.

1) minor, major and superior sigil of blood say chance to steal health on critical....I''m wondering how much life? (not what % chance)

thank you

bump
---
3 years ago#7
You'll have to test it out yourself. It's going to be based on an attribute. For instance, I use a sigil of air for chance to do lightning damage. I tested and found it is based on condition damage. With about 450 condition damage i'm getting 750-850 lightning strikes, which is pretty good.

If I had to guess, I think it would be based on healing power.
3 years ago#8
cyborg99sreturn posted...
I wouldn't be able to tell you on the Sigil question.
The amount you leech obviously isn't how much you crit for, that'd be WAY too broken.

ya..lol that's true.

I'm seeing many posts about this topic and no answers, i guess no on knows?

hopefully someone knows..lol
---
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. "critical" question and Sigil quesion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived