They mentioned attacking castles....

#1Irkie500Posted 12/26/2007 10:05:56 PM
I love the idea but making it happen might be a little difficult. I think if we could command troops and turn it into a bit of a RTS that would be cool. Hey maybe for fun also add in trebuchets.
---
E6400 2gig Corsair ram Nvidia 8600GTS(overclocked) 500g HD
#2I Like ToastPosted 12/26/2007 10:27:53 PM
gw is not an rts.
gw is not an rts.
gw is not an rts.

moving on.

gw is wow jr.
gw is wow jr.
gw is wow jr.

get those into your head, and your question is answered. attacing a castle will mean that the castle will be defended by npcs/players, there will be capture poits you can control, the more you get the more of an advantage you have, until the castle is yours.

think abish, but not teleporting there. it's more and more standard in orpgs now.

also fyi, wow ripped off a lot from DaoC, know ur roots.
---
If you do things right, It is like you have done nothing at all
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/dan/toast.gif
#3master_ansemPosted 12/27/2007 12:04:23 PM
This topic fails because I posted in it
---
I kill you with my bald head!
#4MurzaPosted 1/3/2008 10:33:48 AM

siege umm ye well but not versus npc...betterversusrealplayers..

therewouldbelikeonedaytoregisterurguildtosiege , u can join atacker side or defender side...aftersometime(days)siegebegins...pplkilleachother... when attackers fight theyre way to castle center guild leader must take controll of the castle by doign smthing... if they succed the castle is the guilds that FIRST took over the castle.

#5sonicwhipPosted 1/15/2008 5:41:12 PM

in world pvp higher level players will be able to form huge groups and commence a full frontal assault on a castle while lower level players can assemble a smaller group and secure trade routes to feed cannons or man a gaurd tower to warn the high lvl defenders when a group is nearing so they can know were to patrol more often.

im pretty sure i will buy this game the first day its released dont try to beat me to it ;)

#6tpolimenPosted 1/16/2008 8:23:00 AM
raids anyone? anyone raids? Maybe a bit of the SW:G, god i hope not
---
How can you kill that which has no life?
#700bularn00bularPosted 1/17/2008 3:46:01 PM
Murza and sonicwhip. Please depart from the living.
---
Sonic's Earth IS Earth. This has been proven through science~Nacho_Burger
#8Jett86Posted 1/30/2008 11:47:19 AM
It's not an rts, but it's not look there couldn't be an rts-ish minigame/arena. Look at good vs. evil for neverwinter nights.
---
"I've gotten people suspended and banned in the past for refusing to remove a quote of mine" - Renamon
#9FenixInouvaPosted 1/30/2008 7:26:27 PM
gw is wow jr.
gw is wow jr.
gw is wow jr.

your ignorance is staggering.
---
This just in: Northrend has two zones:(1) the zone people who think there are only two zones will be playing in (2) the zone everybody else will be playing in
#10Jackish_PersonPosted 1/31/2008 12:00:21 AM
think Lineage

and i like OLD SW:G...but dear god swg after 2005 is the worst thing ever
---
GIANT MUTATED FREAK of the Association of Angry Mobs to Keep Teddy Moving