for ps3?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

7 years ago#1
since ncsoft has sign an exclusive deal with sony ps3, if it is launched, will it also come out for ps3? i mean they have so much time in their hands to create an ip for the ps3, and it'd be fun havin to play it on my tv.
7 years ago#2
i wouldn't hold my breathe.. unless they count on using voice chat a lot, i really think games like this are much better with a mouse and keyboard.. which i don't see too many people using on their ps3.

but if you really want to play it on your tv you should be able to, most computers vid cards have a tv out... go for it.. tho it'll probably look better on the monitor still.

besides why on ps3? can the ps3 do 1600 x 1200, surf the web and play mp3s at the same time? i think pc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ps3.
---
Ironically and unfortunately common sense is not very common at all.. especially on the roads.
7 years ago#3
**** PS3 is it coming out for Atari 2600!!! or 3D0?
---
How can you kill that which has no life?
7 years ago#4

A controller would have to deal with mapping 8 skills (maybe more)

I really hope not, mapping that many would get too confusing

7 years ago#5
umm guys, you can use a keyboard and mouse on ps3.
---
"when will society accept that the best self defence weopon is a stick of butter,"-butter-kill
7 years ago#6
umm guys, you can use a keyboard and mouse on ps3.
---
"when will society accept that the best self defence weopon is a stick of butter,"-butter-kill
7 years ago#7
So ur gonna play on ps3 with a keyboard + mouse....doesnt that delete the purpose?

Fail?
---
Steven Jackson for President
7 years ago#8
but what if you have a high definition 60inch dlp. seriously, what if you had a really crappy computer? then you would play it on ps3.
---
7 years ago#9
If i had a really crappy computer but a nice tv and a ps3. I would save a lil cash and buy a computer,because cash is obviously flowing in the home aforementioned
---
Steven Jackson for President
7 years ago#10
but me personaly i wouldnt care. (except for the crappy computer part.)
---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived