What Facial,Character Upgrades would You like to see in Guild Wars 2 ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. What Facial,Character Upgrades would You like to see in Guild Wars 2 ?
8 years ago#1
I personally would like to see in upgrade in all of they Professions facial aspects such as Face ,hair,body etc,etc. I hope this time if anyone will reread my re-done post that you will understand what question i am asking.. Now instead of "Confusing" you I wana see what you would want in Facial, Character upgrades. And the people that commented on my last misunderstood post thankyou for giving me pointers except this (Jackish) character . Anyhow please try to enjoy/ at least understand this post and post you ideas of what you personally would like to see in Character, Facial Upgrades in GWs2.

P.S. I hope im not being TO straight forward of what I am asking .....
8 years ago#2
w00t!!!

ya, made the EXACT SAME MISTAKE.....

USE THE ENTER/RETURN KEY!

it makes it so we can read your post...
basically, puppies = money - Me
8 years ago#3
http://meeplemorph.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/1164067718140pu4.gif
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to continue.
-- PC BIOS
8 years ago#4
and hey, I gave you pointers, and others made fun of you....how come I get the blunt of it? ignorant ignorant ignorant....
basically, puppies = money - Me
8 years ago#5

I understood your first post dude, and I kind of agree. We shouldn't HAVE to be the big brute just because we are warriors, a thinner, agile body-type should also be availible because that is also a plausible physic for a warrior. At the same time a spellcaster could be a larger man (or women). Problem is that it is probably harder to get armor to fit with all these different body-structures. WoW only has one typ per race, so at least it is more varied than that.

8 years ago#6
lol, that's cute.

TC created an alt account and made it agree with him and understand his post.

FACT: Only ugly women hate/disagree with me. Are you an ugly woman?
8 years ago#7
ty for actually talking about the Post. And Srry jackish i was peeved and I should have blamed it all on u. And i id try use the return key but my keyboard is jacked so ty for da tip Jackish.
8 years ago#8
I agree with you completely that they should have more. I mostly concerned about the facial aspect. I think they should make it very complex like Oblivion. It would be cool to have a lot of choice.
8 years ago#9
i agree a more 'oblivion' style degree of customisation but hopefully with a slightly easier interface. oblivion (unmodded) took AGES to make a face properly, only to turn the view side on and find ure chars mouth is thrown forward adn he has no chin.....
currently playing FFX, FFX2, FFXII all four Guild Wars, Kingdom hearts 2, mario galaxy
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. What Facial,Character Upgrades would You like to see in Guild Wars 2 ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived