What Facial,Character Upgrades would You like to see in Guild Wars 2 ?

#1serukuisPosted 5/9/2008 8:15:44 PM
I personally would like to see in upgrade in all of they Professions facial aspects such as Face ,hair,body etc,etc. I hope this time if anyone will reread my re-done post that you will understand what question i am asking.. Now instead of "Confusing" you I wana see what you would want in Facial, Character upgrades. And the people that commented on my last misunderstood post thankyou for giving me pointers except this (Jackish) character . Anyhow please try to enjoy/ at least understand this post and post you ideas of what you personally would like to see in Character, Facial Upgrades in GWs2.

P.S. I hope im not being TO straight forward of what I am asking .....
#2Jackish_PersonPosted 5/9/2008 10:14:31 PM
w00t!!!

ya, made the EXACT SAME MISTAKE.....

USE THE ENTER/RETURN KEY!

it makes it so we can read your post...
---
basically, puppies = money - Me
#3RaikouTatsuPosted 5/9/2008 10:31:24 PM
http://meeplemorph.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/1164067718140pu4.gif
---
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to continue.
-- PC BIOS
#4Jackish_PersonPosted 5/10/2008 11:57:45 AM
and hey, I gave you pointers, and others made fun of you....how come I get the blunt of it? ignorant ignorant ignorant....
---
basically, puppies = money - Me
#5WilleZzPosted 5/11/2008 8:15:03 AM

I understood your first post dude, and I kind of agree. We shouldn't HAVE to be the big brute just because we are warriors, a thinner, agile body-type should also be availible because that is also a plausible physic for a warrior. At the same time a spellcaster could be a larger man (or women). Problem is that it is probably harder to get armor to fit with all these different body-structures. WoW only has one typ per race, so at least it is more varied than that.

#6darksoulpriestPosted 5/11/2008 11:43:11 AM
lol, that's cute.

TC created an alt account and made it agree with him and understand his post.

---
FACT: Only ugly women hate/disagree with me. Are you an ugly woman?
#7serukuis(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2008 4:18:19 PM
ty for actually talking about the Post. And Srry jackish i was peeved and I should have blamed it all on u. And i id try use the return key but my keyboard is jacked so ty for da tip Jackish.
#8Boozer11Posted 5/19/2008 5:29:12 PM
I agree with you completely that they should have more. I mostly concerned about the facial aspect. I think they should make it very complex like Oblivion. It would be cool to have a lot of choice.
#9Simmo8591Posted 5/21/2008 8:57:11 AM
i agree a more 'oblivion' style degree of customisation but hopefully with a slightly easier interface. oblivion (unmodded) took AGES to make a face properly, only to turn the view side on and find ure chars mouth is thrown forward adn he has no chin.....
---
currently playing FFX, FFX2, FFXII all four Guild Wars, Kingdom hearts 2, mario galaxy