Raids

#1BrandonstiegPosted 5/20/2008 12:57:05 PM
I haven't looked around too much but I was just wondering if anyone has seen something about GW2 having raids. A friend told me that he saw it somewhere but I couldn't find it
#2silentfox4Posted 5/21/2008 12:47:30 PM
Actually there will be something similar in a way. But this is called World PvP so in a way its not but in a way it is. World PvP will be hugescale battles taking place in the mists that may go on for days or weeks before being finished/restarted. These battles will basically be giant capture the flag matches. The terms of the match will be World vs World such as World 1 vs World 5 and so on. Hope this helped some.
#3I Like ToastPosted 5/21/2008 2:02:53 PM
world pvp =/= raids

why do people try to talk about things they don't know about?
---
If you do things right, It is like you have done nothing at all
This is not a warning. This is a sentence
#4silentfox4Posted 5/21/2008 5:27:08 PM
Toast something tells me you just like stalking me and posting when i try to help someone with some GW2 needs.
---
Blah Blah Blah, YOUR NEEDS! WHO CARES!!!
#5I Like ToastPosted 5/21/2008 6:16:23 PM
explain how i'm 'stalking' you when i've been here before you?

not to mention you aren't helping anyone with gw2 'needs' when you don't even understand the question. aka what a raid in WoW is.
---
http://www.mikelikes.net/
#6SCF_BlacKnightPosted 5/22/2008 2:51:02 PM

No, he's right. Raids are just like the World PvP. Whats wrong with you Toast, can't you see he is clearly right?

#7I Like ToastPosted 5/22/2008 2:53:31 PM
failspot
---
http://www.mikelikes.net/
#8silentfox4Posted 5/22/2008 3:04:17 PM
Thank god someone agrees. I mean i know what raids in WoW are its getting a huge group of people to kill some certain boss/enemy. OMG wow let me guess toast is that wrong too. So lets see in Word PvP you will be grouping with a massive amount of people to KILL A CERTAIN ENEMY. Hmm sounds like a raid to me.
---
Blah Blah Blah, YOUR NEEDS! WHO CARES!!!
#9SCF_BlacKnightPosted 5/22/2008 3:11:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10SCF_BlacKnightPosted 5/22/2008 3:21:15 PM
Ok, I posted this from Gamefaqs.

And my previous post was 100% sarcasm.

Silentfox or whatever your name is, saying World PvP (as it is described) and Raids are even close to being the same, gave me an epiclol.

I guess my sarcasm was lost though ;_;