I'm gonna be a Charr. :D

#11Myth34Posted 10/9/2008 3:29:08 AM
Better said, of my 10 level 20's only one of them has one piece of elite armor.... sorry, its after 4am and I'm way tired.
---
What resolve it must require to embrace despair and abandon one's self! -Myth
"I only laugh... to keep from weeping..."
#12maoricPosted 10/9/2008 5:10:10 AM
To clarify: Armor looks and character design will determine whether my characters are male or female. The large amount of unknown information about how racial bonuses interact with classes will determine what race they are. If there is (hopefully) little difference between the races, their looks for armor/character design will determine both what race and what gender I choose, though I aim to have at least one of each race if possible.

Appearance is a concern to me, if only because spending over 6,000 hours in GW1 has driven into me that I tend to not play characters who I'm not satisfied with the way they look. The total similarity between nearly all dervish armors made me neglect my dervish until EotN came out, for instance. 15k armor doesn't need to factor into the equation, for a long period of time my mesmer had 1.5k kurzick armor since that was my favorite set available.

Didn't mean to be vague before, but Sanvett's posts in the other thread were destroying my ability to process rational thought.

---
Go to synaesthesia.
~Rez
#13Myth34Posted 10/9/2008 4:58:27 PM
^lol, nice to have clarity as often as possible. I do tend to agree with most of your concerns... but I am more easily pleased than most when it comes to appearance or look of characters and armor... but I still have my preferences... Like factions, I dislike all the asian looks and it has no appeal to me to have any look, but I broke down and made one assassin and one Rit, though I cover the rit's face as often as possible and the Sin is actually okay by my standards. Also, I dislike most NF looks of characters... and all Derv armor is bland and practically identical to each other... so I made myself distinct with red and black dyes to mix it up a bit. Still, I have little doubt that they will have some good amount of character customization.
---
What resolve it must require to embrace despair and abandon one's self! -Myth
"I only laugh... to keep from weeping..."
#14GWRoEPosted 10/17/2008 4:52:24 PM
Norn
#15XIIIthtigerPosted 10/18/2008 12:56:21 AM
Assuming I can be any race/class combo - bad idea I know - Asuran assassin. Tiny teleportin terror...of death. lulz to the .//hack joke that I doubt anyone here will get.
---
Woah! Letters like "u" and "r" can form words like "you" and "are"!
#16KaltrecPosted 10/18/2008 4:15:32 AM
I don't see why it's a bad idea, underestimated people make the best assassins.
---
I'm not always right about those things
#17Jackish_PersonPosted 10/23/2008 9:07:32 PM
Sylvari, for sure. Ever since I heard of them, for some reason I've wanted to play as one.
---
Well...isn't that convenient? - Jarki
#18darksoulpriestPosted 10/23/2008 9:27:30 PM
It's called Elf fetish ;)

Me too, Sylvari sound cooler than the other races to play, as it's one of the two aesthetically pleasing.

---
One time some griefer Kept Ubering a scout that Dominated me I Pulled out my Computer wire and Punched a wall.~Riverdude
#19Glitch_The3rdPosted 10/25/2008 6:18:19 PM
Male Norn Warrior with spears and Female Sylvari Dervish (sword-enabled).

Yep, I got it all thought out :) Might even do a male human ranger if I feel compelled.
---
Currently playing: Dead Space (Easy Mode)
PSN ID: BinfordDude
#20Glitch_The3rdPosted 10/25/2008 6:24:38 PM
It's called Elf fetish ;)
This.

---
Currently playing: Dead Space (Easy Mode)
PSN ID: BinfordDude