I'm gonna be a Charr. :D

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. I'm gonna be a Charr. :D

User Info: I Like Toast

I Like Toast
8 years ago#51

Ahahahahaha, no. I was born and lived all my life in Florida, which has pretty much been hell since I can get a sunburn faster than most people can blink and anything over ~78 degrees is too hot for me to be comfortable >_>

*phew* that was scary!

i've been to florida a few times, but never in the summer so it was pretty nice. Ft. Lourderale airport sucks though >_>

From: darksoulpriest | Posted: 11/8/2008 12:59:13 AM | #049
BTW, very cute, though iirc, you were a hot woman holding up a sign saying "I'm I Like Toast" a few months ago. What was it, sex change?

i forgot about that pic...*digs through imageshack*

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/2869/0709reallyhotchickyx3.jpg

see still me!

man there are some old pictures in there >_>
http://mikelikes.net/ latest entry "Warning, Political post ahead!"
Computer fund: |llll|llll|llll|llll|

User Info: darksoulpriest

darksoulpriest
8 years ago#52
i can't sleep :/

oh well.

maybe i'll make another micro transaction topic and email it to anet.

One time some griefer Kept Ubering a scout that Dominated me I Pulled out my Computer wire and Punched a wall.~Riverdude

I Like Toast
8 years ago#53
i want to keep watching lost but stupid neflix sent me disc 1 and 3 :( and i finished disc 1!

so i've been streaming prison break...i don't know why, the push up bra secretary so far is the only good part

User Info: maoric

maoric
8 years ago#54
I'm debating getting Eets on Steam since it's only $2.49 this weekend. I don't know why I'm debating for the most part, since it's just $2.49.

Audiosurf is only $2.49 this week, too. I should go and bully everyone I know who doesn't own it already to buy it >_>
Go to synaesthesia.
~Rez

darksoulpriest
8 years ago#55
prison break? how many more prisons are they going through?

and is lost not on hulu?

I just finished uploading HC pics on fb, finished watching Colbert, and now starting to catch up on my own worst enemy.

At least I'm not restless with work to do.

One time some griefer Kept Ubering a scout that Dominated me I Pulled out my Computer wire and Punched a wall.~Riverdude

I Like Toast
8 years ago#56
audiosurf crashed my computer!

lost is probally on hulu, but i rented it on teh bluray, and it's purty. hulu doesn't tend to get along with my resolution and it's always a little distorted.

User Info: X-Remnant

X-Remnant
8 years ago#57

I liked how the original didn't use races... If I pick up GW2 at all I'll probably be a human. I can't really imagine a female charr... and I hate the asuras, and dislike the Sylvaris' designs.

maoric
8 years ago#58
Who said Charr were restricted to female chars?

I originally didn't like the Asura character design myself, but after playing through EotN they grew on me. I wish I could see a more fully implemented design for Sylvari myself. There's just one drawing of one, and it's a thin human with leaves for hair.
Go to synaesthesia.
~Rez

darksoulpriest
8 years ago#59
Who said Charr were restricted to female chars?

Who did?

And I hope Syvari get elf ears too. Then they can be real elves and not elves at heart. Then I can really stick it to ya :D

maoric
8 years ago#60
I just found it odd that his reasons for not wanting Asura and Sylvari worked globally, but his reason against a Charr character was because he couldn't imagine a female Charr.

With as much as we've seen of the Sylvari so far, I would be equally unsurprised if they looked like elves or a potted bromeliad with eyes when the game comes out. There's just not nearly enough info.
Go to synaesthesia.
~Rez
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. I'm gonna be a Charr. :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived