I'm gonna be a Charr. :D

#51I Like ToastPosted 11/8/2008 12:07:39 AM

Ahahahahaha, no. I was born and lived all my life in Florida, which has pretty much been hell since I can get a sunburn faster than most people can blink and anything over ~78 degrees is too hot for me to be comfortable >_>

*phew* that was scary!

i've been to florida a few times, but never in the summer so it was pretty nice. Ft. Lourderale airport sucks though >_>

From: darksoulpriest | Posted: 11/8/2008 12:59:13 AM | #049
BTW, very cute, though iirc, you were a hot woman holding up a sign saying "I'm I Like Toast" a few months ago. What was it, sex change?

i forgot about that pic...*digs through imageshack*

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/2869/0709reallyhotchickyx3.jpg

see still me!

man there are some old pictures in there >_>
---
http://mikelikes.net/ latest entry "Warning, Political post ahead!"
Computer fund: |llll|llll|llll|llll|
#52darksoulpriestPosted 11/8/2008 12:10:59 AM
i can't sleep :/

oh well.

maybe i'll make another micro transaction topic and email it to anet.

---
One time some griefer Kept Ubering a scout that Dominated me I Pulled out my Computer wire and Punched a wall.~Riverdude
#53I Like ToastPosted 11/8/2008 12:12:47 AM
i want to keep watching lost but stupid neflix sent me disc 1 and 3 :( and i finished disc 1!

so i've been streaming prison break...i don't know why, the push up bra secretary so far is the only good part
---
#54maoricPosted 11/8/2008 12:16:33 AM
I'm debating getting Eets on Steam since it's only $2.49 this weekend. I don't know why I'm debating for the most part, since it's just $2.49.

Audiosurf is only $2.49 this week, too. I should go and bully everyone I know who doesn't own it already to buy it >_>

---
Go to synaesthesia.
~Rez
#55darksoulpriestPosted 11/8/2008 12:16:43 AM
prison break? how many more prisons are they going through?

and is lost not on hulu?

I just finished uploading HC pics on fb, finished watching Colbert, and now starting to catch up on my own worst enemy.

At least I'm not restless with work to do.

---
One time some griefer Kept Ubering a scout that Dominated me I Pulled out my Computer wire and Punched a wall.~Riverdude
#56I Like ToastPosted 11/8/2008 9:53:59 AM
audiosurf crashed my computer!

lost is probally on hulu, but i rented it on teh bluray, and it's purty. hulu doesn't tend to get along with my resolution and it's always a little distorted.
---
#57X-RemnantPosted 11/20/2008 11:46:06 PM

I liked how the original didn't use races... If I pick up GW2 at all I'll probably be a human. I can't really imagine a female charr... and I hate the asuras, and dislike the Sylvaris' designs.

#58maoricPosted 11/22/2008 1:49:34 PM
Who said Charr were restricted to female chars?

I originally didn't like the Asura character design myself, but after playing through EotN they grew on me. I wish I could see a more fully implemented design for Sylvari myself. There's just one drawing of one, and it's a thin human with leaves for hair.

---
Go to synaesthesia.
~Rez
#59darksoulpriestPosted 11/22/2008 5:18:22 PM
Who said Charr were restricted to female chars?

Who did?

And I hope Syvari get elf ears too. Then they can be real elves and not elves at heart. Then I can really stick it to ya :D

---
#60maoricPosted 11/22/2008 7:26:46 PM
I just found it odd that his reasons for not wanting Asura and Sylvari worked globally, but his reason against a Charr character was because he couldn't imagine a female Charr.

With as much as we've seen of the Sylvari so far, I would be equally unsurprised if they looked like elves or a potted bromeliad with eyes when the game comes out. There's just not nearly enough info.

---
Go to synaesthesia.
~Rez