I have given up

#51CtrlPlusZPosted 2/9/2009 12:34:20 PM
in 4-6 years you'll be laughing at the idea of buying a hybrid gas/electric.
---
http://mikelikes.net/ latest entry "Happy Anniversary"
Do you like toast: Yes: 21 No: 0
#52darksoulpriestPosted 2/9/2009 12:41:56 PM
hopefully, because in 4-6 years, it'll be powered by the happiness of the driver.

or it'll be all electric/solar, which would be swell. and regardless, I want a tesla, and its main brand is all electric.

---
"The question we should be asking ourselves is not, why were the Republicans rejected by the voters, but who can we blame for it?" ~Stephen Colbert
#53CtrlPlusZPosted 2/9/2009 12:53:27 PM
it'll be powered by the happiness of the driver.

how would you get around than?

instantrimshot.com
---
Do you like toast: Yes: 22No: 0
#54darksoulpriestPosted 2/9/2009 12:59:48 PM
in 4-6 years I'll have a great job, and have an easy picking on women.

I dunno, but happiness for me = chocolates + ecstasy.

---
"The question we should be asking ourselves is not, why were the Republicans rejected by the voters, but who can we blame for it?" ~Stephen Colbert
#55darksoulpriestPosted 2/9/2009 1:02:11 PM
though a car fueled by my rage or /facepalm'ing or hatred of humanity would fare better than happiness, i s'pose then all I have to do is listen to limbaugh and give up on the world for my car to start. But then I won't be able to listen to anything good, then, huh?

Well, it would cut the Russians from being such upstarts because they has some oil.

---
#56SlappysoupPosted 2/9/2009 5:42:37 PM
No guys, It will be air powered.
---
You are reading this signature. People that agree with me=0
#57NightLikePosted 2/13/2009 9:02:07 AM

Gw and WoW are two way different mmo's... gw takes more work to get leet at then WoW... wow was designed for kids, while gw was designed for all ages. The true question is, why would you play gw to leave it... Youll have nothing in your hall of monuments for guild wars 2....

And we all know when gw2 comes out, itll most likely be the end of all other mmo's.. with its 0 online fees, and fully interlocked world, titles, displays and good graphics:(

#58NightLikePosted 2/13/2009 9:06:14 AM
Oh.. and wtf are people talking about cars now? This is a gw forum - stands for guild wars, not garage wheels :roll:
#59I Like ToastPosted 2/13/2009 10:52:29 AM
it's also not called guild warcraft. yet that didn't stop you from talking about warcraft.
---
Do you like toast: Yes: 23 No: 0
#60darksoulpriestPosted 2/13/2009 6:51:41 PM
gw takes more work to get leet at then WoW... wow was designed for kids, while gw was designed for all ages. The true question is, why would you play gw to leave it... Youll have nothing in your hall of monuments for guild wars 2....

And we all know when gw2 comes out, itll most likely be the end of all other mmo's.. with its 0 online fees, and fully interlocked world, titles, displays and good graphics:(

Half-assed logic is half-assed.

Wow was designed for kids, which is why it relies much more on teamwork in endgame PvE, right? Not spam, spam, and more spam?

lol @ gw2 ending all other mmo's. your fanboism is too obvious. GW was free, yet didn't destroy the mmo market. And with ANet's track record, we know they won't make some extraordinary game that has no monthly fees that has everything and more.

live in reality, not fantasy land.

---