I have given up

#71darksoulpriestPosted 2/14/2009 9:26:37 PM
we don't see your failspot smilies.

get off these boards. you don't know what the hell you're talking about, have no grasp of logic, and no mastery of the English language.

Go to guildwarsguru or something so you can fester with the gw2 fanbois or something. we don't want dummies like you cramping to boards with your stupid and illogical posts.

---
"The question we should be asking ourselves is not, why were the Republicans rejected by the voters, but who can we blame for it?" ~Stephen Colbert
#72darksoulpriestPosted 2/14/2009 9:30:34 PM
1.) - This comment made me bring it up

lol @ gw2, ending all other mmo's. your fanboism is too obvious. GW was free, yet didn't destroy the mmo market. And with ANet's track record, """"""we know they won't makesome extraordinary game that has no monthly fees that has everything and more."""""

Life in reality not fantasy land

And with ANet's track record, we know they won't make some extraordinary game that has no monthly fees that has everything and more.

Life is in reality, so understand this, idiot. They're not going to make a MMO-killer, which would have to have everything AND more, for free. And that doesn't imply that I didn't know it wasn't free. That implies that you'd have to be a stupid fanboi to believe that with ANet's track record, they'll deliver a perfect game for free.

Fail logic is fail.

Get off these boards.

---
"The question we should be asking ourselves is not, why were the Republicans rejected by the voters, but who can we blame for it?" ~Stephen Colbert
#73NightLikePosted 2/15/2009 3:20:15 AM
lol's statements vs opingions, i was hoping you would pick up on that, it proves you can spell, doesnt prove you can read... funny thing is, you cant go back to correct what you typed the first time. At any rate you still need to learn the difference... of course youll get more defensive over this... children get defensive cause there scared, and furthermore im 19 if its any conciliation to you
#74NightLikePosted 2/15/2009 3:35:21 AM

Your opinion of my age wont matter... im fairly sure you have one. Im sure your some washed up 30/50 year old whos never had a girlfriend anyway... your attitude doent exactly come off approachable... And if your actually under my age.. well heck idd believe that to. You act very tough hiding behind keys, speaking of reality, if you spoke to people like this in public you would get stomped... one day you may figure that out

Seeing as how this is getting off topic from some rude childish behavior, i think i will leave now. Well until a closer release date anyway

#75darksoulpriestPosted 2/15/2009 12:17:08 PM
That's funny. He says he's 19, and he said he purposely spelled opinions wrong to see if I would pick it up. That's the typical 5 year old response when they do something wrong - "NO I did it on purpose, mommy!!!"

And my attitude is obviously unapproachable. I act like this whenever idiots are around, blabbing opinions, and then calling them statements of fact. And too bad you can't change your posts, failspotter, because now we have record that you're an idiot.

So begone and never come back. If you want to find a GW fanboi site, try guru or something.

Your opinion of my age wont matter... im fairly sure you have one.

lolwut? crap logic is crap.

---