Oh baby, what could be brewing here?

#11maoricPosted 8/19/2009 5:46:38 PM
12pm MESZ (Central European Summer Time), but thanks to daylight savings it works out to be 6am EST anyways.

</pedantic>

---
Go to synaesthesia.
~Rez
#12HyperDragonPosted 8/19/2009 9:25:22 PM
6AM EST
5AM CST
4AM Mountain
3AM PST

11AM in England.

Just some conversions for people!
---
Also, your party is incompetent, RoJ is overpowered, you were adopted, and both your real and fake parents hate you. - Garquille14
#13walladude2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2009 10:26:48 PM
Could you imagine if they just came out and said "beta out over the holidays, coming out 2nd quarter 2010."
I think I would soil myself.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/walladude2
New York Mets: 50-55: There's Always Next Year
#14darksoulpriestPosted 8/19/2009 11:21:32 PM
*Orgasm*

This better be impressive. I've been loyally waiting till now.

---
Dynamic Sig Says: Apparently some mods are smart enough to read my sigs, so one insta-gagged me to warn status after i spent my post protesting a removal and my sig insulting his mother.
#15maoricPosted 8/20/2009 2:29:37 AM
I'm trying not to build myself up too high, since there are too many unknowns about the game so that any single reveal will undoubtedly not contain enough information to sate all my questions. Judging from the background noise in the trailer tease video posted by Martin Kerstein it seems as though there will be some visuals from the game (whether prerendered or in-game footage), which is an exciting prospect itself. How much information they release along with the trailer remains to be seen, but I don't want to go in hoping that they'll answer everything I've been wondering about the races/classes/armors/etc. at this point.

---
Go to synaesthesia.
~Rez