Do you think there will be assassin in gw2

#31Shadow1975Posted 6/23/2010 5:09:49 AM
However I have no interest in joining any argument whatsoever.

Just starting one, or trying to. I still don't see what you saw in my post that would be considered angry, or to indicate I have a temper. It seemed like you felt bad for me pointing out a mistake, and so tried to belittle me. But that is an assumption. Perhaps you could explain why I had a temper, as I can't figure out what made you think so.

Oh, and explaining why I had a temper is not arguing, it is explaining. Just in case you don't understand.
---
Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Abe Lincoln
#32PoisonArcPosted 6/23/2010 10:05:57 PM
The reason I'm not joining our debate, is because this is how far I got through you're wall of text

"Scratch. See, when I hear that used in a situation like this, I think of baking. "

I feel like we're debating opinion at this point, and I will not get into one of those. The reason I assumed you were upset is because you went off on the world's biggest tangent over a single sentence I wrote that, I again, feel was steeped in opinion.

IMO they are creating from scratch these skills and classes. In the same sense that D3 is creating from scratch. Yes the class is there alread and yes the skills exist already, however they aren't just rehashing. IMO the mere fact that the skill bar is completely altered, and that the warrior can wield a bow and rifle means that they have put enough work in to be considered scratch.

Is my definition of scratch wrong? probably, but I'm a lazy arse and make my 'scratch' pizzas with prego sauce and pre made crust. This is to say that the work I do is, toppings and cooking.
---
pew pew
#33darksoulpriestPosted 6/23/2010 10:24:12 PM

Is my definition of scratch wrong? probably, but I'm a lazy arse and make my 'scratch' pizzas with prego sauce and pre made crust. This is to say that the work I do is, toppings and cooking.

Scratch. See, when I hear that used in a situation like this, I think of Pokemon.

<insert tangent here>

---
DSP's Tidbits: <3
#34Shadow1975Posted 6/24/2010 4:13:48 AM
The reason I'm not joining our debate, is because this is how far I got through you're wall of text

Try learning to read then. I addressed the issues you brought up in the original and explanatory post both. You made an assumption on something you never even read. Makes you look quite silly. Seriously, that was not even a wall of text. If you can't read that much then you really shouldn't be using a message board anyway. But to comment on something you didn't read is pathetic. Especially when you insult the person you are commenting on.
---
Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Abe Lincoln
#35PoisonArcPosted 6/24/2010 1:02:27 PM
^ You misunderstand how absolutely meaningless all of this is
---
pew pew
#36Shadow1975Posted 6/24/2010 6:10:31 PM
^ You misunderstand how absolutely meaningless all of this is

^ You misunderstand what I find amusement in.
---
#37darksoulpriestPosted 6/24/2010 9:40:39 PM
^ You misunderstand what I find amusement in.

baking, apparently.

---
Dynamic Sig Says:
#38Shadow1975Posted 6/25/2010 2:31:21 AM
Only from scratch. Mixes are for the newbs.
---
#39darksoulpriestPosted 6/25/2010 11:40:19 AM

Only from scratch. Mixes are for the newbs.

what do you like making? cake?

is it a lie?

---
DSP's Tidbits: