Live Stream

#1FonyPosted 8/18/2010 3:07:36 AM
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ncsoft-west
---
being American is like trying to escape a hole by digging down, burying the third-world with the shoveled dirt as progress is slowly made towards Hell itself.
#2Fony(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2010 5:08:47 AM
just Aion crap now. more GW2 in 2 hours.
---
being American is like trying to escape a hole by digging down, burying the third-world with the shoveled dirt as progress is slowly made towards Hell itself.
#3Fony(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2010 7:26:12 AM
...........................................AMAZING!

the Charr playthrough was amazing. they really delivered, this game is going to be the best.
---
#4supertoasterzPosted 8/18/2010 7:34:41 AM
not to sound mean, or anything, but I think this is the first time I've actually seen Fony excited. This makes me more hyped than anything, sadly. Then again, none of the vids have been working for me as of late. need to update this laptop I just got back from the shop after months of not working.

Also: Fony delivers again.
---
Please excuse my English as I am an American on the Internet.
#5Fony(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2010 7:40:35 AM
it's best to not be overly excited until you see proof, that's why i would usually just post articles and stuff. now i'll probably be fanboying it up until release.
---