Asura dual wield pistol engineer = badass!

#1dasmeseePosted 9/15/2011 8:31:21 AM
who agrees?!
#2XialohPosted 9/15/2011 9:00:07 AM
they can do that?
---
"When life gives you lemons, shoot them back at life at high velocity." - Asura Advice Column
#3darkace77450Posted 9/15/2011 9:13:16 AM
To me the engineer pistol skills are yawn-inducing, so not me.
#4SNESerPosted 9/16/2011 4:01:54 AM
I'm expecting the engie pistols to be one of the weps that gets a big overhaul before launch

They currently seem to do pretty low damage, and arenanet can't be completely oblivious to the fact that they're just "boring" compared to the rifle/weapon kits at the engies disposal...

Regardless I hope they do change at least skill #5 which seems kind of terrible (and in a PvP vid from one of the cons did like no damage for how close you have to be) because I do want to use them on my engie as well.
---
I was the best system ever made. Ever.
#5george43Posted 9/16/2011 10:55:31 AM
A shadow walking sylvari dual wielding pistol thief is much cooler.
#6Chinmi_IronfistPosted 9/17/2011 4:50:18 AM
an asura thief dual wielding daggers are much much cooler :p
---
This post is not to be taken out of context. All opinions expressed by this post does not reflect the opinion of GameFAQs and should not be taken as such.
#7ZaneStrikerPosted 9/17/2011 5:26:34 AM
I don't know. A shadow walking Charr sounds pretty freaking scary. An Asura is more likely to wake you up and brag about how he got into your house before he kills you in your sleep.
#8Cerabret100Posted 9/17/2011 1:08:24 PM
ZaneStriker posted...
I don't know. A shadow walking Charr sounds pretty freaking scary. An Asura is more likely to wake you up and brag about how he got into your house before he kills you in your sleep.

Given the choice of being murdered by either, i think i'd pick the charr if that's the case lol.
---
Silent Hill: proving payback's a ***** since 1999
#9Irvy_and_SelphyPosted 9/17/2011 8:24:58 PM
The best is probably a Sylvari Engineer using his Flamethrower skills! That's very much awesome!

An Asura Warrior with a Greatsword is quite badass as well! ^_^

But, yeah, a 2-pistols Asura, that does sound very awesome! Funny thing, thought: I'm making 1 character per profession (don't care if I have to buy character slots), and my Engineer is actually going to be an Asura! So I'll tell you how awesome it actually is when I play one!
---
In story-telling, unless it is stated later on that a piece of information was actually false, every piece of given information is truthful.