ATTN: Gestapoid

#1KirynTheClericPosted 3/13/2012 6:13:12 PM
Curiosity question for you:

If it turns out your worries about GW2 are proven false when you start playing, how will you react? And no, I'm not trying to say you should come back here face to the floor begging forgiveness, I'm merely curious as to what you'll think.

What all were your concerns again? I know your biggest one (at least it seemed like it) are DEs, but I can't remember anything else you've said.

To everyone else, please don't come in here calling troll or anything, I want to have a civil exchange of posts that will hopefully end rather quickly, since my two questions don't require much more than a simple response from who they're directed at.
---
Mods saying pokemon reproduction topics aren't related to the game is like saying theory-talk isn't allowed, and yet theory-talk IS allowed. Hmm, go figure...
#2FonyPosted 3/13/2012 6:19:27 PM
he sort of cycles through whatever lets him act out the most as far as his "concerns" go. he'll probably just piggyback on I Like Toast's posts a lot or either make more docile posts. anyways with his reasoning clear, it's not that big of a deal that he should be called out over anything. it was just fighting fire with fire.

also, you should have PM'd him.
---
It's not the end of the world, but we can see it from here.
http://i40.tinypic.com/f43dx.jpg
#3KirynTheCleric(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2012 6:30:46 PM

also, you should have PM'd him.

Yeah probably. Didn't think about that until AFTER I posted this. ._.
---
Mods saying pokemon reproduction topics aren't related to the game is like saying theory-talk isn't allowed, and yet theory-talk IS allowed. Hmm, go figure...
#4WarBeaglePosted 3/14/2012 6:19:17 AM
It's a little known fact, but Fony is writing his clinical psychology PhD dissertation on me.

Anyway, KTC sent me a PM and I responded.
---
SWTOR was boring. Now that that's out of the way, let's get on with discussing your game.
#5FaYt2021Posted 3/14/2012 6:31:29 AM
Gestapoid, congratulations on the validation.
---
Recent studies show that fanboy's enrage when faced with opinions. Beware!
#6darksoulpriestPosted 3/15/2012 5:29:22 PM

Anyway, KTC sent me a PM and I responded.

Send it to me, so I can laugh at you when you don't keep your word.
---
Dynamic Sig Says:
#7WarBeaglePosted 3/15/2012 5:31:34 PM
Keep my word about what?
---
SWTOR was boring. Now that that's out of the way, let's get on with discussing your game.
#8darksoulpriestPosted 3/15/2012 6:39:44 PM

Keep my word about what?

Whatever you're going to do when it turns out GW2 isn't as bad as you trying making it seem like.

Also, here's a new thing you should get hyped about, seeing as rift didn't really help you get over how bad TOR was.

http://kotaku.com/5893780/elder-scrolls-mmo-to-be-unveiled-in-may
---
Dynamic Sig Says:
#9GaMeFr33kPosted 3/15/2012 9:29:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]