Is there a way to respec?

#1SpazH3dPosted 4/28/2012 1:51:13 PM
Heya. I'm regretting some of the skills I purchased, and I'm wondering how to respec? Like get all my skillpoints back and reset my skill tree. I'm guessing it will cost in-game money.
---
- My vision is augmented
#2Raven_ShikumiPosted 4/28/2012 1:52:33 PM
Not that I've seen, you can reset your traits, but not your skills.
It seems to be that you'll just end up with enough skill points to get the ones you want anyway.

Just won't be happening in the beta.
---
"Fool!" - Excalibur
#3NiodenPosted 4/28/2012 1:52:58 PM
There should be enough skill points to get everything, in the end. I'm pretty sure you can only ever respec traits.

I suggest testing utilities in the Mists first.
#4JhadiousPosted 4/28/2012 1:53:10 PM
only traits can be reset, slot skills cannot be reset at this time. who knows if they will be in the future. so choose wisely young grasshoppa! heh
---
Jhadious
"The Playground is Closed"
#5SpazH3d(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 1:58:25 PM
Huh, that's odd, but okay. I guess I will keep on finding them skill points, then!

It's hard to make informed decisions on the fly when you are in a group. :C
---
- My vision is augmented
#6Duke DarkwoodPosted 4/28/2012 2:01:54 PM
A skill point every level (starting at 5), and.... I forget how many total skill points were on the map. Over 100, I know. You should have NO trouble learning every skill for your profession.

Heck. My GW1 main knows every skill in the game (that is capable of being permanently learned by a player). At least GW2 people only have a single profession to worry about.
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann