Servers are up. Servers are down. Servers are up. Servers are down.

#1IronySandwichPosted 4/28/2012 3:28:59 PM
*sigh* Oh well, that's what betas are for I guess.
---
This is not a signature.
#2AMonkeyPosted 4/28/2012 3:29:23 PM
But what if I die tomorrow, this was all the GW2 I will get to experience?
#3Switch2Nine6Posted 4/28/2012 3:30:55 PM
IronySandwich posted...

That would be correct IronySandwich, that is what betas are for.

Go look at the Diablo 3 open beta weekend which was less than 1 month from when the game is released. It had more downtime than the Guild Wars 2 Beta has had so far and Guild Wars 2 has months before release, I doubt we'll see it before September. It's actually incredibly stable for a beta this early in development.

Only people complaining about it are people who have never been in a beta before and don't understand what it is for, imo. Not that you are one of those people :)
#4NicoGrimmPosted 4/28/2012 3:31:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAXo3Wr_nYU

I think this describes the servers right now. Kind of.
---
You're all alone friend. Pick up the phone then ring ring call 'em up, tell 'em about the new trends!
#5colon_threePosted 4/28/2012 3:38:55 PM
IronySandwich posted...
that's what betas are for
---
PSN - Neo_Buddha
I feel less intellengent each time I get on these boards - RKOMe2011
#6Abiz_Posted 4/28/2012 3:38:56 PM

IronySandwich posted...

Go look at the Diablo 3 open beta weekend which was less than 1 month from when the game is released. It had more downtime than the Guild Wars 2 Beta has had so far and Guild Wars 2 has months before release, I doubt we'll see it before September. It's actually incredibly stable for a beta this early in development.

Only people complaining about it are people who have never been in a beta before and don't understand what it is for, imo. Not that you are one of those people :)

That was a open beta vs a close beta. Anyways...Doesn't matter as long as they fix the game before release.
#7guinness4lifePosted 4/28/2012 3:42:19 PM
Switch2Nine6 posted...
IronySandwich posted...

Yeah I was thinking that too. I can't believe how stable this is. This will be one of the most bug-free MMO launches in history if the Beta is any indication. I can tell most of these people weren't around for SWTOR.

As of when I unsubbed, clipping glitches are still so common /stuck is still in frequent use. The game's going into its 6 month of RELEASE.
#8Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/28/2012 3:51:03 PM
Switch2Nine6 posted...
IronySandwich posted...

They brought the server down for patching and only limited the amount of log ins for feedback purposes, it was clearly on the login screen.
---
2700K @ 4.5ghz(1.28v) | Sapphire 7970 Crossfire @ 1125/1500 | Samsung 830 SSD | 8GB Sniper | 500R | Corsair 850AX | Windblowz 7 Pro
#9Starkindler201Posted 4/28/2012 4:06:42 PM
AMonkey posted...
But what if I die tomorrow, this was all the GW2 I will get to experience?

#firstworldregrets
#10markyvarsityPosted 4/28/2012 4:08:58 PM
theres so much downtime because Anet has no idea how to manage server load.