Servers are up. Servers are down. Servers are up. Servers are down.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Servers are up. Servers are down. Servers are up. Servers are down.

User Info: IronySandwich

IronySandwich
4 years ago#1
*sigh* Oh well, that's what betas are for I guess.
This is not a signature.

User Info: AMonkey

AMonkey
4 years ago#2
But what if I die tomorrow, this was all the GW2 I will get to experience?

User Info: Switch2Nine6

Switch2Nine6
4 years ago#3
IronySandwich posted...

That would be correct IronySandwich, that is what betas are for.

Go look at the Diablo 3 open beta weekend which was less than 1 month from when the game is released. It had more downtime than the Guild Wars 2 Beta has had so far and Guild Wars 2 has months before release, I doubt we'll see it before September. It's actually incredibly stable for a beta this early in development.

Only people complaining about it are people who have never been in a beta before and don't understand what it is for, imo. Not that you are one of those people :)

User Info: NicoGrimm

NicoGrimm
4 years ago#4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAXo3Wr_nYU

I think this describes the servers right now. Kind of.
You're all alone friend. Pick up the phone then ring ring call 'em up, tell 'em about the new trends!

User Info: colon_three

colon_three
4 years ago#5
IronySandwich posted...
that's what betas are for
PSN - Neo_Buddha
I feel less intellengent each time I get on these boards - RKOMe2011

User Info: Abiz_

Abiz_
4 years ago#6

IronySandwich posted...

Go look at the Diablo 3 open beta weekend which was less than 1 month from when the game is released. It had more downtime than the Guild Wars 2 Beta has had so far and Guild Wars 2 has months before release, I doubt we'll see it before September. It's actually incredibly stable for a beta this early in development.

Only people complaining about it are people who have never been in a beta before and don't understand what it is for, imo. Not that you are one of those people :)

That was a open beta vs a close beta. Anyways...Doesn't matter as long as they fix the game before release.

User Info: guinness4life

guinness4life
4 years ago#7
Switch2Nine6 posted...
IronySandwich posted...

Yeah I was thinking that too. I can't believe how stable this is. This will be one of the most bug-free MMO launches in history if the Beta is any indication. I can tell most of these people weren't around for SWTOR.

As of when I unsubbed, clipping glitches are still so common /stuck is still in frequent use. The game's going into its 6 month of RELEASE.

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#8
Switch2Nine6 posted...
IronySandwich posted...

They brought the server down for patching and only limited the amount of log ins for feedback purposes, it was clearly on the login screen.
2700K @ 4.5ghz(1.28v) | Sapphire 7970 Crossfire @ 1125/1500 | Samsung 830 SSD | 8GB Sniper | 500R | Corsair 850AX | Windblowz 7 Pro

User Info: Starkindler201

Starkindler201
4 years ago#9
AMonkey posted...
But what if I die tomorrow, this was all the GW2 I will get to experience?

#firstworldregrets

User Info: markyvarsity

markyvarsity
4 years ago#10
theres so much downtime because Anet has no idea how to manage server load.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Servers are up. Servers are down. Servers are up. Servers are down.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived