Funnest Class You've Played

#1MissCarriagePosted 4/29/2012 9:03:57 PM
Which class is the most fun for you? I planned on "maining" Rangers and Mesmers, but they didn't really fit me (the constant illusion summoning and the pet always dying are really annoying haha). I started a Guardian and they are just so fun. Definitely my style. :D
---
Love me long time.
#2jer_1Posted 4/29/2012 9:05:33 PM
I had the most fun with the Mesmer class personally. Warrior was also a lot of fun, especially once you get a hold of a good 2h sword.
#3alons1293Posted 4/29/2012 9:12:41 PM
Tried Elemetalist, Ranger, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief. Liked all of them, but I will main Guardian. Absolutely loved them!
---
Currently waiting: Guild Wars 2.
#4joeytheleoPosted 4/29/2012 9:21:59 PM

I tried all classes except for elementalist and this is how i would rank them

1st-Mesmer

2nd-Warrior

3rd-Ranger

4th-Engineer

5th-Necromancer

6th-Thief

7th-Guardian

I know a lot of people loved the guardian but personally i really just wasn't feeling it. The mesmer was extremley fun to play as once you got the hang of manipulating illusions and the warrior was also a lot more fun than i expected

#5TaijouroukunPosted 4/29/2012 9:28:04 PM
mostly played mesmer and ele. tried thief and warrior very little (just the tutorial plus a little bit). very happy with ele. mesmer was very disappointing. maybe i haven't learn how to play the game yet when playing mesmer, and i'm expecting too much because of mesmer in gw1. will give it a chance after launch though.

1) ele
2) thief
3) warrior
4) mesmer