BWE question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. BWE question
4 years ago#1
I pre-purchased the game after the first BWE was over. They haven't sent me anything about the BWE2 yet, they actually haven't even sent me the client download link. Should I be getting it soon for BWE2? Or should I contact them or something?
He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible - Cao Cao
4 years ago#2
Did you already register using the code you were sent? Can you access this page over here? https://account.guildwars2.com/account
HosakaSenpai™
I'm doing science so hard right now.
4 years ago#3
Assuming you registered at their site correctly, you should be good to go. They haven't sent out any emails regarding the 2nd BWE yet that I know of, regardless of when anyone pre-purchased.
4 years ago#4
Ah, so that's where you download the client. I was worried cause they never sent me the link, even though they said they would in an email I got after pre-purchasing.

Cool, so I guess I'll download the client and wait for email about BWE2 then?
He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible - Cao Cao
4 years ago#5
If you can access the account page, you're in. No email necessary.
HosakaSenpai
I'm doing science so hard right now.
4 years ago#6
Not that it matters but I got an email from Anet last night informing me about the BWE on the 8th.

Whether you get the email or not is irrelevant if you pre-purchased and have your account set up, though.
4 years ago#7
That's good to know, not that I need the email. This is after they released the blogpost about BWE2.
4 years ago#8
I got the email too about BWE2. I'm excited!
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. BWE question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived