BWE question

#1LegaultTheAssassin2Posted 5/31/2012 9:17:28 PM
I pre-purchased the game after the first BWE was over. They haven't sent me anything about the BWE2 yet, they actually haven't even sent me the client download link. Should I be getting it soon for BWE2? Or should I contact them or something?
---
He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible - Cao Cao
#2HosakaSenpaiPosted 5/31/2012 9:18:55 PM
Did you already register using the code you were sent? Can you access this page over here? https://account.guildwars2.com/account
---
HosakaSenpai™
I'm doing science so hard right now.
#3PheemPosted 5/31/2012 9:20:48 PM
Assuming you registered at their site correctly, you should be good to go. They haven't sent out any emails regarding the 2nd BWE yet that I know of, regardless of when anyone pre-purchased.
#4LegaultTheAssassin2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2012 9:29:57 PM
Ah, so that's where you download the client. I was worried cause they never sent me the link, even though they said they would in an email I got after pre-purchasing.

Cool, so I guess I'll download the client and wait for email about BWE2 then?
---
He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible - Cao Cao
#5HosakaSenpaiPosted 5/31/2012 9:33:57 PM
If you can access the account page, you're in. No email necessary.
---
HosakaSenpai
I'm doing science so hard right now.
#6JebSkatr2Posted 6/1/2012 7:28:06 AM
Not that it matters but I got an email from Anet last night informing me about the BWE on the 8th.

Whether you get the email or not is irrelevant if you pre-purchased and have your account set up, though.
#7scarygrinPosted 6/1/2012 8:37:26 AM
That's good to know, not that I need the email. This is after they released the blogpost about BWE2.
#8LegaultTheAssassin2(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2012 1:02:50 AM
I got the email too about BWE2. I'm excited!
---