New cash shop employee- Crystin Cox of NEXON

#1adgatoPosted 6/18/2012 8:05:04 PM
The previous post of NEXON acquiring shares has been archived, but the gist was about their influence possibly ruining the cash shop. Apparently, her input was behind the change in the dye system. The game is not even out, and changes are pointing to the cash shop sliding down the slippery cash shop slope.
#2Xeeh_BitzPosted 6/18/2012 8:08:03 PM
Not going to say I told people so.

Maybe later
---
#3adgato(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 8:10:24 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Maybe later

You are a troll, but in this you may have the right of it. This is the only facet of the game I have been vocal in my disapproval of.
#4Xeeh_BitzPosted 6/18/2012 8:14:38 PM
adgato posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Maybe later

You are a troll, but in this you may have the right of it. This is the only facet of the game I have been vocal in my disapproval of.

I never post BS, I only post things are that accurately wrong with the game. Maybe the way I present them is not the kindest but all my points are legit. Big or small, cents make dollars.
---
#5NofoundationPosted 6/18/2012 8:19:16 PM
These are my favorite posts.

"You're a troll because you mentioned this, but you might have been right, but you're still a troll"

(Run-on to show effect)
---
"I still have trouble fathoming"-darksoulpriest
#6semantikronPosted 6/18/2012 8:19:32 PM
I hope they make a billion dollars selling dyes. No joke.
#7kKagariNoMorePosted 6/18/2012 8:19:51 PM
i just watched an interview of her on some non guildwars thing and i want to punch her in the face already
#8adgato(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 8:22:02 PM
kKagariNoMore posted...
i just watched an interview of her on some non guildwars thing and i want to punch her in the face already

She is a cash vampire. Balance and consideration for players means nothing to her. The only thing she does is plan the fastest and shadiest way to leech cash out of players, balance be damned.
#9adgato(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 8:25:10 PM
There are so many ways the cash shop could generate profit without being shifty. We will see if they make they effort, or just follow the path of least resistance by screwing up the cash shop balance.
#10StuffMyShoesPosted 6/18/2012 8:26:07 PM
Yeah, going to cancel my pre-order now.

ANet probably can't do much to stop it, so no point in wasting my time and money on a Pay 2 Win game.