Guild Wars 2 killer!

#91TheWarhammeronlPosted 6/25/2012 10:13:33 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

You technically never met this person..

"interacted with"

Dude look at that!
Even YOU have to admit that no one in a sound mind should be so wrapped up in a gaming forums avatar, and think it actually means anything.
This isn't even about GW2 right now.
---
"Your opinion doesn't matter unless you support it with ACTUAL facts" Mr.Hoshaw 10th grade English teacher
#92YamaChanPosted 6/25/2012 10:27:56 PM(edited)
TheWarhammeronl posted...
YamaChan posted...
That board has been dancing to my tune for the three years I've visited it. They're not even remotely close to trolling me.

YamaChan posted...
You mean nothing to me. I've seen fanboys like you come and go.
But I've also been here long enough to know it's pointless to try to talk any sense into an overly defensive fanboy.

YamaChan posted...
This is a culmination of what I've observed on this forum for months.

YamaChan posted...
You've been posting for a few months on a board that's been around for a few years. You're arguing with someone who has been on this site for more than a decade. Why do you think I should give a damn about your posting volume and time spent on this forum again

You have to be joking.

Nobody is seriously this egotistical, and thinks anyone cares that much about a gaming forum track record....

If you are being serious, you are literally the most sad person I have ever met, in my entire life.

And I met you like an hour ago.

I'm confident, not cocky. Kind of like you're an irrational fanboy and not the logical observer you claim to be. And given the fact you're the one who keeps rambling about your activity on this forum and large quantity of time you dedicate to it, I'd say you're the sad person here.

The sadder thing is that you profess to post so much on this forum yet know so little about it.

Let it go. You're done
---
"Key which hides the powers of darkness... Show your true power before me. Under the contract, Sakura commands you. Release!!" - Sakura Kinomoto
#93Epic_Bear_GuyPosted 6/25/2012 10:35:37 PM
I don't know, i personally like the graphics and character art for B&S...however it's P2P and it looks like a fighting game so no thanks. If i wanted to play a fighting game i'd play SF4.
#94TheWarhammeronlPosted 6/25/2012 10:41:22 PM
YamaChan posted...

I'm confident, not cocky. Kind of like you're an irrational fanboy and not the logical observer you claim to be. And given the fact you're the one who keeps rambling about your activity on this forum and large quantity of time you dedicate to it, I'd say you're the sad person here.

The sadder thing is that you profess to post so much on this forum yet know so little about it.

Let it go. You're done

Confident in what? Your online gaming forum account???

I mentioned that I post here in high volume once, and it was in no way bragging.

And I seriously can't let this go.
Every time you talk, you blow my mind that a human being can be this crazy
---
"Your opinion doesn't matter unless you support it with ACTUAL facts" Mr.Hoshaw 10th grade English teacher
#95YamaChanPosted 6/25/2012 10:44:57 PM
Your overly dramatic responses have become a little stale. Try a new gimmick or take your leave, since you're clearly ignorant about the typical attitudes and expressed opinions of this forum.

Very rarely will you get a topic about any MMO on this board where most of the responses actually don't mindlessly bash it while knowing next to nothing about the game.
---
"Key which hides the powers of darkness... Show your true power before me. Under the contract, Sakura commands you. Release!!" - Sakura Kinomoto
#96TheWarhammeronlPosted 6/25/2012 10:57:41 PM
YamaChan posted...
Your overly dramatic responses have become a little stale. Try a new gimmick or take your leave, since you're clearly ignorant about the typical attitudes and expressed opinions of this forum.

Very rarely will you get a topic about any MMO on this board where most of the responses actually don't mindlessly bash it while knowing next to nothing about the game.

MY OVERLY DRAMATIC RESPONSES?
I can't.... I don't even..... I'm going to bed.
---
#97GaMeFr33k(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2012 11:12:53 PM
Your over thinking man, put it this way I like Western MMO's because they are developed in a different style than Eastern MMO's. If you can't see this, then I don't know what to tell you. The weird little girl races, cats, huge legs, etc, are all just little cons, nothing compared to the major flaws the usual korean MMO's come with like non existent customer support, a million more gold farmers & spam, crappy translations, way too much grind, communities of botters, playing to sell instead of just enjoying the game, etc.
#98WheresMyBikePosted 6/25/2012 11:39:44 PM
Played B&S's beta to 23.

The combat LOOKS really, really nice. The animations are entertaining and well done.

Unfortunately, it has the most uncomfortable pauses in between actions, and encourages the "stand still and mash" style of gameplay way too much, along with a RIDICULOUSLY boring questline (same level as TERA, every single quest is kill x of y or gather x of y- grocery list edition).

Honestly, I think PSO2 has the best combat I've played. Fluid dodging, air combos, completely manual aiming with weak points on mobs, mobs don't stand still like cows...I'd kill for that combat engine on any game with actual substance.
---
Be Brofessional.
#99GaMeFr33k(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 1:54:40 AM
WheresMyBike posted...
Played B&S's beta to 23.

The combat LOOKS really, really nice. The animations are entertaining and well done.

Unfortunately, it has the most uncomfortable pauses in between actions, and encourages the "stand still and mash" style of gameplay way too much, along with a RIDICULOUSLY boring questline (same level as TERA, every single quest is kill x of y or gather x of y- grocery list edition).

Honestly, I think PSO2 has the best combat I've played. Fluid dodging, air combos, completely manual aiming with weak points on mobs, mobs don't stand still like cows...I'd kill for that combat engine on any game with actual substance.

So much for flagship MMO, ROFL.

w/e prolly would have been released in the U.S. in 2014 anyways LMAO.
#100koroko_korobasePosted 6/26/2012 1:57:09 AM
WheresMyBike posted...
Played B&S's beta to 23.

So the combat IS slower then TOR's like it looks. Or is it about the same. Either way, it's like a second or so pause that looks horrible.
---
It's like snorting a powdered rainbow while eating Nyan Cat....