Top GW1 PvPers comments on GW2 pvp.

#151darksoulpriestPosted 7/9/2012 1:54:08 PM
Guys, watch out, you keep poking holes in his arguments, he's going to derail the thread with a pathetic attempt as insulting you, thus derailing the entire thread and getting himself multiple moderations in the span of an hour. He's already done it to me once.
---
Dynamic Sig Says: A job at gamestop is way more brag-worthy than one in a giant mouse costume entertaining kids at their birthday parties
#152ixfirebrandxiPosted 7/9/2012 1:54:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#153darkace77450Posted 7/9/2012 2:02:03 PM(edited)
Proof that you think like an amateur (or are just trolling the **** out of the board):

CruxisInhibitor posted...
In GW2...

I see warrior near team mate, i spam auto attack or snare.

Nice way to completely ignore all of the other stuff you could do. I could have made an equally basic "tactic" of dealing with a warrior near a teammate in GW1, but honestly your schtick isn't worth the extra copy-and-pasting I've already put into showcasing just how ****ing stupid you're acting (or how hard you're trolling).

I see frenzy popped, i dodge because of in bound spike. No condition or risk to the warrior except ridiculous cool down.

Knock down, knock back, blind, snare, shields, stun, dodge and combos are viable reactions to frenzy being popped, with varrying degrees of "risk to the warrior".

I build adrenaline to 1 crit K.O exceptionally bad players.

fixed

Edit: Oh, I forgot about all the "there are no choices" ways of ensuring "no condition or risk to the warrior" ways of dealing with a warrior popping frenzy...stuff like "inflict X condition" runes or traits. How silly of me to forget those.
#154TheWarhammeronlPosted 7/9/2012 1:58:10 PM
darksoulpriest posted...
Guys, watch out, you keep poking holes in his arguments, he's going to derail the thread with a pathetic attempt as insulting you, thus derailing the entire thread and getting himself multiple moderations in the span of an hour. He's already done it to me once.

No, he just ignores all of us.

Then reposts the same arguments in other topics like this never happend, and acts like his argument is still valid.
---
"Your opinion doesn't matter unless you support it with ACTUAL facts" Mr.Hoshaw 10th grade English teacher
#155darksoulpriestPosted 7/9/2012 2:06:14 PM

Then reposts the same arguments in other topics like this never happend, and acts like his argument is still valid.

And then he cries about how he's a victim because nobody takes his opinions seriously anymore.
---
Dynamic Sig Says:
#156Xeeh_BitzPosted 7/9/2012 2:06:17 PM
darkace77450 posted...
Xeeh, "Chess has no depth because there are no choices on which pieces you get to use."

Strategy game vs half assed MMO combat?
---
Bacon
#157TheWarhammeronlPosted 7/9/2012 2:07:31 PM
darksoulpriest posted...

And then he cries about how he's a victim because nobody takes his opinions seriously anymore.

And calls us all casuals
---
"Your opinion doesn't matter unless you support it with ACTUAL facts" Mr.Hoshaw 10th grade English teacher
#158darkace77450Posted 7/9/2012 2:07:57 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
darkace77450 posted...
Xeeh, "Chess has no depth because there are no choices on which pieces you get to use."

Strategy game vs half assed MMO combat?

The only thing half-assed around here are your attempts to troll.
#159darksoulpriestPosted 7/9/2012 2:10:50 PM
And calls us all casuals

And then tells me that underpowered skills in GW were completely viable in both PvE and PvP.
---
Dynamic Sig Says:
#160Xeeh_BitzPosted 7/9/2012 2:12:35 PM
darkace77450 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Those are casual, basic reactions to a problem with no other choice.

It's like PVP on rails lol

If this happens, do that.

Where is the f***** choices?!

A base runner is trying to steal second? The catcher should attempt to throw him out.

Xeeh, "those are casual, basic reactions to a problem with no other choice. If this happens, do that. Where are the ****ing choices!?"

I'll bet you grin ear to ****ing ear as you type this asinine bull****.

Good analogy, compare the lack of dept of baseball to GW2s combat.. It actually is fitting.

Lets reverse it.

I'm a priest, I know. a bit unfair to the Rogue.

Rogue saps me, I should wait and not trinket. I'll let him kidney shot, then trinket, he'll still stun me again since I'll have two CCs on me. I could fear him, but he'll trinket and shadowstep me, pointless, Toss up some DOTs, fear and shield I could and so on, So many different ways to actually handle that encounter vs only one way.
---
Bacon