Change account name/email?

#1Muffins_And_PiePosted 7/13/2012 3:37:40 PM
Is there any way to do this? Or am I stuck with an email I never use anymore? It was the email I used to link the GW1 account.
---
---
---
#2SpecOps_StrykerPosted 7/13/2012 3:55:49 PM
Muffins_And_Pie posted...
Is there any way to do this? Or am I stuck with an email I never use anymore? It was the email I used to link the GW1 account.
---

They disabled that featured, BUT they do plan to re-activate it I think a little before or on the release of GW 2.
---
"There was no question, only blatant statements" - Xeeh_Bitz
#3TastyBeveragePosted 7/13/2012 3:57:28 PM
It has been so far deactivated. It is quite annoying.

Apparently they plan to let you switch closer to launch but havent had any word in quite a while.

If you go on original game it also will tell you the service is unavailable.

Basically you will later. I expect it will be a big story closer to launch and you shouldnt miss it. And even if you do you can switch it at/after launch because it will for sure be up by then.
---
GT: XTastyBeverageX
i7-2600k / Radeon 5970 / 8 gigs RAM
#4DraconisRexPosted 7/13/2012 4:20:46 PM
---

Ok. They are changing a whole bunch of things with NCSoft log-ins. I'm sure they'll eventually have everything available for consolidations.

Also, they're pretty good about it through customer service. May take a while to figure out how to contact CS. But once you do, they're very fast.
---
It's not 2004, stop making excuses...
#5SpecOps_StrykerPosted 7/13/2012 4:25:04 PM
DraconisRex posted...
---

Ok. They are changing a whole bunch of things with NCSoft log-ins. I'm sure they'll eventually have everything available for consolidations.

Also, they're pretty good about it through customer service. May take a while to figure out how to contact CS. But once you do, they're very fast.

Sadly not. :/ I tried through ArenaNet and NC Soft, it's a waiting game until they make it where I can change it. And hat scares me it's a hacked e-mail, and when I first signed up for beta, it was saying it was sending a confirmation to that e-mail, but tech support cancelled the e-mail and said they don't give away your account name or password. Thank God for that... x_@
---
"There was no question, only blatant statements" - Xeeh_Bitz