Guild wars 2 is a korean MMO - Just deal with it already

#21NofoundationPosted 7/23/2012 8:15:05 PM
You got the fanboys all up in arms with this Korean accusation. Just because it looks like a Korean MMO, plays like a Korean MMO and has the voice acting and strong storytelling of a Korean MMO, doesn't make it a Korean MMO.
---
"I've played for like an hour or two, so when does this game pick up?" -zach12_2 about Guild Wars 2
#22SpazH3dPosted 7/23/2012 8:16:43 PM
Looks like I'll have to add you to my ignore list if you keep this up. You don't like Guild Wars 2, we don't care. Go back to your flawless Tera or whatever you prefer.
---
- My vision is augmented
#23Diogo_SkyfusionPosted 7/23/2012 8:28:01 PM
Nofoundation posted...
You got the fanboys all up in arms with this Korean accusation. Just because it looks like a Korean MMO, plays like a Korean MMO and has the voice acting and strong storytelling of a Korean MMO, doesn't make it a Korean MMO.

Much like how Dark Souls and Final Fantasy XII are Japanese RPGs, regardless of how western-inspired they were.
---
http://diogo-als.blogspot.com/
^^ My blog (em Portugues)
#24yakkacruzPosted 7/23/2012 8:34:57 PM
geographical locations does not a genre make
---
. . . I'm a genius, not an engineer! - Aramis
#25pies12Posted 7/23/2012 8:39:57 PM
People getting trolled by the rdm/smn faust kiter.
---
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.
#26VoxwikPosted 7/23/2012 8:43:33 PM
potatochobit posted...
It doesnt matter if a group of white boys in Seattle are working on anything
this game has a korean publisher, most likely uses coding from the previous game and is strongly influenced by korean publisher decisions

stop acting like this is a new game, what does 'modified' guild wars engine mean, anyway?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TKBmx1Pt5k

D'oh! That's not a 'boy!' You've been refuted! ;)
#27Gespenst0KickPosted 7/23/2012 8:43:53 PM
I love how those fanboys jump and bash Tera for absolutely no reason. Pathetic.
#28KirynTheClericPosted 7/23/2012 8:47:43 PM
yakkacruz posted...
do you think toyotas are made by americans because they were assembled in alabama?

no, they were designed in asia

gw2 was assembled and designed the US

Dat complete turn around using TC's faulty logic! Huehuehue
---
Mods saying pokemon reproduction topics aren't related to the game is like saying theory-talk isn't allowed, and yet theory-talk IS allowed. Hmm, go figure...
#29KirynTheClericPosted 7/23/2012 8:48:45 PM
Gespenst0Kick posted...

Oh, but don't mind the people that come to bash GW2! I agree, we should keep bashing of other games off this board, but complaining about one and not the other is rather hypocritical IMO.
---
Mods saying pokemon reproduction topics aren't related to the game is like saying theory-talk isn't allowed, and yet theory-talk IS allowed. Hmm, go figure...
#30Gespenst0KickPosted 7/23/2012 8:53:21 PM
KirynTheCleric posted...
Gespenst0Kick posted...

Oh, but don't mind the people that come to bash GW2! I agree, we should keep bashing of other games off this board, but complaining about one and not the other is rather hypocritical IMO.

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said that. But nothing of Tera was mentioned in this thread until random fanboys jump and bash the game for no reason other then that TC likes the game. His posts here didnt even mention the game so why the bashing for no reason?