Mistfire Wolf Elite Skill

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Mistfire Wolf Elite Skill
4 years ago#1
So are we ever going to find out anything about this skill?

Im interested in the deluxe version but i would like some more information, especially about the elite skill :o
4 years ago#2
I'm not sure, either. :\

Debating whether to pick up the digital deluxe version. . . I think a Golem banker that disappears after a few days, and 2 consumable in=game items are pretty lame. . . So the mistfire wolf would be a selling point. As long as it's cool, I might pick it up.
4 years ago#3
I'm thinking it's just a reskinned Hounds of Balthazar. I forget if it summons one or two wolves. That said, I've also heard it's weaker that the elites available in-game, sort of as a way to hold you over until level 30 where you can get an actual elite skill.
Nobody is perfect.
-Hi, I am Nobody.
4 years ago#4
Wii-Girl posted...
So are we ever going to find out anything about this skill?

Im interested in the deluxe version but i would like some more information, especially about the elite skill :o

don't.

it's no where near worth the extra $20.

i love GW1 and arenanet, but it's not worth it.

they've even said flat-out that the racial and mistfire wolf elites are deliberately weaker then profession elites. you can still use them and they'll still be viable, ofc, but they'll be weaker as a whole.

the rest of the stuff you get in the deluxe edition is all consumables that would total to around 6-7 dollars if you bought them from the cash shop.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
(message deleted)
4 years ago#6
Since you can't access it until lv 30, i'd imagine it's just as good as any racial elite skill.
http://mattypokes.webs.com : Black FC: 2322 5597 1384
i5 2500k ASRock E3/G3 Radeon HD7850 650W 8GB RAM 1TB HDD
4 years ago#7
I wonder if we have to spend points to unlock it or if it's just unlocked at 30 automatically.
4 years ago#8
CruxisInhibitor posted...
Since you can't access it until lv 30, i'd imagine it's just as good as any racial elite skill.

Wrong. It can be used right away
"She was pregnant 7 times last year and still hasn't had a baby yet." - Riff Raff
4 years ago#9
dont buy deluxe atleast yet anyway. no info known, digital deluxe upgrades are available after launch any way for $20
[I7 3770 | G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 256GB Corsair M4 SSD | GA-Z77X-UD3H | 2GB Evga GTX 670 FTW]
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
4 years ago#10
I completely forgot about the pre-order deluxe bonuses.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Mistfire Wolf Elite Skill

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived