Stress Test 8-2. Post changes you noticed

#1adgatoPosted 8/2/2012 2:07:13 PM
Anyone please post changes for things that you noticed were changed from BWE3 to the stress test today.
#2XaesPosted 8/2/2012 2:07:56 PM
Healing Turret now can be detonated for a 2k aoe heal if done at the proper time.

Elixir R no longer removes all conditions.
---
League of Legends: lvl 69 Shangela
GW2: Asura Engineer
#3TendonitisPosted 8/2/2012 2:20:52 PM
They changed how you can see if you are in range for your attacks to work. It used to be the number under the skill was red if you were out of range. Now, there is a bar under the skill that lights up when you are in range.
---
Irregardless, I could care less for all intensive purposes, because your a looser.
#4ReliefGuardPosted 8/2/2012 2:22:02 PM
Tendonitis posted...
They changed how you can see if you are in range for your attacks to work. It used to be the number under the skill was red if you were out of range. Now, there is a bar under the skill that lights up when you are in range.

Did you find this helpful?
---
PSN Rottendeeds
"Smart and good sense out weighs bravery... "
#5K_ROCPosted 8/2/2012 2:23:12 PM
Auto targeting is perfect now. You can roll and not have to spam 1 a thousand times to get back into the fight. And if you leave the range, once you get back into range you start attacking that target again.
---
GT: spoon 0f doom.....the 0 is a zero, PSN: Fancy-Raptor
This is why you should be playing Guild Wars 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj5PwJX7EIk
#6OreoBoy206Posted 8/2/2012 2:25:32 PM
Super Sampling option for graphics added and pet eagle for Ranger class doesn't sound like a crow anymore.
#7f3akishlyuglyPosted 8/2/2012 2:31:59 PM
the client still uses 50-80% of mt cpu :(
---
XBL GT = f3akishlyugly
If you choke a Smurf, What color does it turn?
#8Greendragon854Posted 8/2/2012 2:33:12 PM
It feels like the icons on the mini map for gathering are easier to pick out now. Or perhaps they toned down the map itself? Something feels different, regardless
---
"Are you going to buy this time? Or are you still just curious?"
"Well, I supposed you could say I'm Buy-Curious" ~PSN - greeniebeanie
#9182WaysPosted 8/2/2012 2:36:29 PM
If you customize your keybinds, the keys are now displayed under the skill icons on your bar.
---
[PSN] Mtlegacy
#10DraconisRexPosted 8/2/2012 2:47:04 PM
adgato posted...
Anyone please post changes for things that you noticed were changed from BWE3 to the stress test today.

Movement was changed. It's not what I got used to, so it's annoying. But I'll over-come it.

The graphics have had a tremendous amount of optimization work done. I was getting between 60 and 75 FPS in Hoelbrok and surrounding areas at max graphical settings. That's a huge increase.
---
Xeeh and his last place trophy: http://i.imgur.com/oRUBI.jpg