Order from official website or amazon?

#1selkie241341441Posted 8/7/2012 1:31:24 PM
Does it matter? Also, if I order from amazon and choose the option to "buy and download", does the download happen automatically? I own a mac and need to wait to install a copy of Windows 7, so I don't want it downloading straight to my Mac OSX. Thanks!
---
Pawn: Auntie J
#2Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/7/2012 1:38:35 PM
Green Man Gaming

25% code: ORDER-NTCOM-PLETE

Save some cash, get the digital product with 3 day early access..

It's apparently sold out at the moment, if you wait a few days they should have more keys. That code is good until the 10th.
---
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt
#3JebSkatr2Posted 8/7/2012 2:28:41 PM
Xeeh what was the deal with that site selling the NA version or EU version? Did that ever get resolved?

Just wondering, have a friend who's interested and wouldn't mind saving the money.
#4Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/7/2012 4:18:00 PM
JebSkatr2 posted...
Xeeh what was the deal with that site selling the NA version or EU version? Did that ever get resolved?

Just wondering, have a friend who's interested and wouldn't mind saving the money.

It was NA, I failed to read my receipt

Got the receipt, copied the code and entered and website without overlooking it.
---
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt