About auto targeting

#1nebilim_ToSPosted 8/9/2012 5:13:48 PM
It seems to search the nearest target when you use a skill but when i face to another target, it still remain locked in the old one. Is there any way of making to target whatever i face and constantly change? Without pressing the nearest target button. Example: I'm attacking a moa, then i turn my back and start running towards another close black moa to try attacking it, but i'm still locked in the old one and the attack don't go off.

Thing is, i don't have any trouble with PvE targeting, but during zergs attacks in PvP, it becomes very tiring to spam constantly the attack button plus the nearest target button. I wish it would just automatically attack whatever i'm facing and worry about position and strafing.
---
The world is teeming with unnecessary evil. It's God will that i fight. As a knight of honor,as protector of sin.I sacrifice myself, for the blood of criminals.
#2random_noobiePosted 8/9/2012 5:17:32 PM
click them?

that's about all i can say.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#3Last_matterPosted 8/9/2012 5:17:41 PM
You have a mouse, use it
---
That was a fail, an epic fail.. - Guy Cecil
#4nebilim_ToS(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2012 5:29:08 PM(edited)
Yeah... i hold the right click to strafe and move the camera. Leaving me vulnerable for a few time when i try to aim with the mouse.
---
The world is teeming with unnecessary evil. It's God will that i fight. As a knight of honor,as protector of sin.I sacrifice myself, for the blood of criminals.
#5Sage_IllusionPosted 8/9/2012 5:28:39 PM
I have the opposite problem. I can't keep on a single target no matter what I do lol. Everytime I try dodging, it targets a new mob. Especially in wvwvw....it's a nightmare trying to single out one person out of the zerg. =/
#6nebilim_ToS(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2012 5:34:19 PM
^
Does that happen when your target is near? If you get too far away from your original target, it targets a new one.
---
#7truesilvermanPosted 8/9/2012 5:53:46 PM
Does this have "Tab to nearest target/Facing target"?

I never bothered to look, but it could be the solution.
---
Silver
#8Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/9/2012 6:11:48 PM
truesilverman posted...
Does this have "Tab to nearest target/Facing target"?

I never bothered to look, but it could be the solution.

Yes, I use it all the time out of habit.
---
"Xeeh will stand, That is our faith" - davek1979 Posted 8/8/2012 2:38:40 AM