My only worry in regards to this game right now is the endgame.

#1Karmic Dragon2003Posted 8/17/2012 4:17:20 AM
I just fear that I will hit the level cap, do a few dungeons or whatever they're called, and then be all "... now what...?"

I'm currently having this issue with D3 as well. I'm not sure I can handle two at the same time but I'm willing to try.
---
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 164 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.
#2Lunacy182Posted 8/17/2012 4:20:41 AM
Good luck with that.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
PSN/GT: Lunacy182
#3ScorpeXPosted 8/17/2012 4:26:49 AM
Level an alt and do it again.

All new MMOs are the same, I dunno what people expect from new online games..it's like they don't understand how long it takes to make content.
#4Wedge55Posted 8/17/2012 4:28:18 AM
Games have to end at some point. I don't see a lot of point in worrying about that and let it taint the game before you ever reach it. Especially when this time you aren't finishing the game three times over before you reach max level.
#5raytrix1Posted 8/17/2012 4:29:34 AM
Nobody has seen anything past the level 35 zones, and there has only been one dungeon you've been able to explore through youtube vids.

Stop worrying, play the damned game.
#6connor1233Posted 8/17/2012 4:30:01 AM
KarmicDragon topic.
#7Karmic Dragon2003(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2012 4:34:42 AM
Wedge55 posted...
Games have to end at some point. I don't see a lot of point in worrying about that and let it taint the game before you ever reach it. Especially when this time you aren't finishing the game three times over before you reach max level.

That's actually a fair point.

And at least it's not like you'll have a subscruption running for 9 months with no new content!

I'm sold.
---
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 164 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.
#8VitharPosted 8/17/2012 5:08:02 AM
yeah just play the game :) there's enough content to justify the purchase price. If after all those hours you are bored, move on, simple,

there's no subs so no worries about paying for nothing
---
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360
#9Intern3stPosted 8/17/2012 5:15:50 AM
Wedge55 posted...

Indeed. I'm not going into this game expecting in to last me years. If I can get 100 hours out of it, I'll be satisfied.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/313pp8o.jpg
#10DraconisRexPosted 8/17/2012 5:28:29 AM
Karmic Dragon2003 posted...
I just fear that I will hit the level cap, do a few dungeons or whatever they're called, and then be all "... now what...?"

I'm currently having this issue with D3 as well. I'm not sure I can handle two at the same time but I'm willing to try.

Concern troll is concerned. So concerned he's started, for the thousandth time another stupid thread on 'end game.' Oh my.
---
Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead