The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

It's kind of boring

#1UltraCookiePosted 8/22/2012 8:53:00 PM
sitting around and waiting for this game to launch. First day with nothing to do in weeks, but every non-GW2 related past time feels boring.

Worst part is, even though I'm up to date with Uni and have no weekend job, I'll still miss out on the 3 day headstart because I will be away that weekend. Then straight back into new assignments on Monday.

First world problems hey guys?
#2ClappyTheClown_Posted 8/22/2012 9:06:15 PM
I always get very anxious when a highly anticipated game is getting ready to come out. I become unable to play anything else until it comes out. I just spend my time on GameFAQs. Then I get the game, play a hundred or so hours and get burnt out after a while. Hopefully I don't get burnt out on this.
---
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c337/togogoto/exist-trace-naoto.jpg
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab306/Xx_Liz_xX12/exist_trace_497796.jpg
#3Nataku956Posted 8/22/2012 9:43:30 PM
I just want to level like mad already since it's my only day off this week!
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
#4UltraCookie(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2012 11:29:21 PM
ClappyTheClown_ posted...
I always get very anxious when a highly anticipated game is getting ready to come out. I become unable to play anything else until it comes out. I just spend my time on GameFAQs. Then I get the game, play a hundred or so hours and get burnt out after a while. Hopefully I don't get burnt out on this.

I think you have problems ;)
#5JenniferTatePosted 8/22/2012 11:32:52 PM
I'll top your first world problem: It's Fan Expo here in Toronto, so I'll be in artist alley commissioning art and covering panels for some papers I contribute to.
---
I'm the book that beat the speed reader, and I'm the card the dealers won't touch
#6UltraCookie(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2012 11:39:29 PM
The dilemmas of deciding between fun or other fun. Life can be rough.
#7JenniferTatePosted 8/23/2012 12:21:00 AM
It's like two things I looked forward to at the end of summer collided.

If luck is with me, I can get what I want accomplished tomorrow and Friday, and then game on the weekend.

You have it worse, though, as I work from home on my own time, thus I have nothing holding back next week that I didn't already do to myself, versus your obligations.
---
I'm the book that beat the speed reader, and I'm the card the dealers won't touch
#8adgatoPosted 8/23/2012 3:53:08 AM
AlkalineKitten posted...
I'll top your first world problem: It's Fan Expo here in Toronto, so I'll be in artist alley commissioning art and covering panels for some papers I contribute to.

Lol yeah I was really glad that release fell a week after GenCon instead of during it. That would have been a hard choice to make :)
#9raytrix1Posted 8/23/2012 3:54:42 AM
UltraCookie posted...
ClappyTheClown_ posted...

I think you have problems ;)

Isn't that exactly what you were saying, except you made a topic about this?
#10GateCaptainPosted 8/23/2012 4:11:39 AM
Yeah the waiting sucks. I have been downloading Japanese Anime shows :) Seeing as each episode takes around 46-60minutes to get and each show has 13+ episodes. It's kinda kills days quick ;)