Intel HD 4000 graphics card

#1bushidopiratePosted 8/24/2012 4:27:45 PM
A very quick question: As you might have guessed, will my graphics card (in title) run this game? I'm assuming that it will only run on minimum settings, but that's fine for me. Thanks for helping me out; I realize that this board is probably flooded with these topics.
---
will start a hug war if duly provoked....
# of hug wars started: 4
#2BbrendoshiPosted 8/24/2012 4:33:29 PM(edited)
~The 3000 is minimum requirements, so in theory the 4000 would run on lowest settings in an all right manner.

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3nvVevqMFM

someone using that card, though they have fairly high specs otherwise. Fraps would have caused a fair bit of jitter too.
---
Gamertag: Sakori
#3bushidopirate(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2012 4:35:38 PM
thanks, that's what I thought, but I used the website link in the sticky topic to rate my system requirements and apparently my computer failed in the Graphics Card department. That's why opinions from other players could help quite a bit.
---
#4darkjedilinkPosted 8/24/2012 4:41:15 PM
What CPU do you have in general? A good i5 or higher should run it fine on low.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#5bushidopirate(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2012 4:44:07 PM
well I've got a laptop, but it has an i7 processor, which I assume is more than enough processing power to do most things.
---
#6darkjedilinkPosted 8/24/2012 5:31:09 PM
bushidopirate posted...
well I've got a laptop, but it has an i7 processor, which I assume is more than enough processing power to do most things.

You'll be looking at low settings depending on your resolution.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#7IrzibePosted 8/24/2012 6:17:00 PM
I remember seeing a chart on their site saying that an Intel 4000 gets around 30 FPS TOPS.
#8bushidopirate(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2012 7:10:32 PM
Hmm... well I think that I will take the risk eventually and buy this game. Thanks for the input, I'll lock up this topic to prevent unnecessary crowding.
---