Semi-Frequent Crashes

#1TinikyPosted 8/25/2012 12:07:34 AM
Anyone else experiencing crashing once every 20 minutes or so? I tend to crash when I zone or when I take a screenshot, but sometimes I'll just be standing there and I will crash. The game will freeze sometimes too and make a repeated sound loop in the background.

This also happened during the final stress test, I was hoping that it was just because it was a stress test. Maybe there is a solution out there...
#2Tiniky(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2012 4:51:34 AM
Interesting, seems I am the only one o_o I wonder what it is...
#3XerocagePosted 8/25/2012 4:52:57 AM
seems to be, i havent had one crash in the 7hours that i was playing.
---
-=|| i7 3770 @ 4.1Ghz || Iceedge 200T || Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H || 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 || EVGA GTX 670 FTW || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || Corsair CX500 ||=-
#4akaTNOPosted 8/25/2012 4:54:08 AM
In the game GUILD WARS 2 freezes are common place, both on the GAME CLIENT and SERVER SIDE these have been causing reported issues from players including:

1. LOSS OF CHARACTER DATA
2. TELEPORTATION
3. LAGGING UNTIL DEAD
4. MASSIVE RUBBERBANDING
5. UI PROBLEMS
6. COMPUTER FREEZES

If any of these happen to you, don't worry. The launch of STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLIC was very similar, and if you wait a few weeks you can get PATCHES to fix a lot of these BASIC ISSUES.
#5Demonee-HoPosted 8/25/2012 4:54:12 AM
I've crashed twice, but both times was when I was switching maps. Not sure if that's the server's fault or my laptop's, lol.
#6BlackmagikksPosted 8/25/2012 4:55:07 AM
akaTNO posted...
In the game GUILD WARS 2 freezes are common place, both on the GAME CLIENT and SERVER SIDE these have been causing reported issues from players including:

2. TELEPORTATION
3. LAGGING UNTIL DEAD
4. MASSIVE RUBBERBANDING
5. UI PROBLEMS
6. COMPUTER FREEZES

If any of these happen to you, don't worry. The launch of STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLIC was very similar, and if you wait a few weeks you can get PATCHES to fix a lot of these BASIC ISSUES.

He's trying so hard.
---
League of Legends: Blackmagikk
Getta taste of dah voodoo.
#7Demonee-HoPosted 8/25/2012 4:57:27 AM
Blackmagikks posted...
akaTNO posted...

2. TELEPORTATION
3. LAGGING UNTIL DEAD
4. MASSIVE RUBBERBANDING
5. UI PROBLEMS
6. COMPUTER FREEZES

He's trying so hard.

Maybe if we humor him, he'll feel accomplished.

Oh gash am mad can't plasyyy. havee reroll character. ragee.
#8vahndragonwingPosted 8/25/2012 4:58:50 AM
Blackmagikks posted...
akaTNO posted...

2. TELEPORTATION
3. LAGGING UNTIL DEAD
4. MASSIVE RUBBERBANDING
5. UI PROBLEMS
6. COMPUTER FREEZES

He's trying so hard.

It's funny how he's apparently trolling by pointing out facts about the game and assuring everyone not to worry because it'll be fine.

Insecure much?
---
"Is metroid's gun part of his suit or is it part of his arm, like the guy from final fantasy 8?"
#9Demonee-HoPosted 8/25/2012 4:59:58 AM
They're not facts.
#10vahndragonwingPosted 8/25/2012 5:00:53 AM
Demonee-Ho posted...
They're not facts.

Oh really. So NOBODY has had ANY of these issues, eh?

And let me guess, the login issues don't actually exist either, right?
---
"Is metroid's gun part of his suit or is it part of his arm, like the guy from final fantasy 8?"