can only find 6/7 skill challenges in Caledon Forest (Sylvari starting area)

#1meltor13Posted 8/27/2012 11:25:57 PM
Can somebody give me a clue on where the last one is? I've looked all over the map, found all the waypoints, done all the heart quests...cant find this last skill challenge
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#2ZaishiPosted 8/27/2012 11:28:24 PM
The skill challenges are always shown on the map even if you haven't explored the area. You are obviously missing a section somewhere so look around the edge of the map for ones that look close enough to be in the zone.
#3Rikkka66Posted 8/27/2012 11:31:15 PM
Remember to eat the seed or whatever it was you found at the tower.
---
One person can make the world scream
Do everything....with passion
#4kingsworthPosted 8/27/2012 11:32:36 PM
It took me forever to find the last one. Hopefully your missing the same one.

I havent got the game up (on my laptop) so sorry if i get some of the names wrong. North of that 'morgans spiral' there's a <3 task, you have to speak to the guy who will teleport you into a special area called biarthorn den i think. Once youre in there head to the back and left there's a passage which leads you around the back, to a skill point

Hope this is the one.. If not, I have 100% completion there so might still be able to help
---
Nobody cares about your PC specs, so please don't post them here.
#5meltor13(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2012 11:44:42 PM
I found it, thanks guys. It's in a really bad spot on the map, looks like it's actually out of the zone. it's in briarthorn den, waaay in the back. didn't even realize you could get back there.

Now all I need is a few more of those damn vistas.

I suck at the jumping things.
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#6kingsworthPosted 8/28/2012 12:15:40 AM
Thought it'd be that one :)
---
Nobody cares about your PC specs, so please don't post them here.