Engineer or Elementalist alt?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Engineer or Elementalist alt?

User Info: svr2006gawd

svr2006gawd
4 years ago#1
Engineer or Elementalist? - Results (135 votes)
Engineer
53.33% (72 votes)
Elementalist
46.67% (63 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Looking to make an alt soon after playing my Warrior to 20. I'm either going Engineer or Elementalist, which do you guys think?
i5 2500k SB 3.3 | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint | AsRock z68 Extreme3 Gen3 | Antec 550w | ASUS 23.6" 1920x1080p

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#2
All the elementalists are voting engineer.

User Info: alons1293

alons1293
4 years ago#3
Engineer are so much fun, you should def try one.
Guild Wars2 ~ Okarin X, Asura/Engineer

User Info: DiamondBlade82

DiamondBlade82
4 years ago#4
I rolled a elementalist today. Im at 14 already. Having a blast with my duel daggers magic ninja build.

User Info: TheBlueDeath

TheBlueDeath
4 years ago#5
Engineer.

I much rather have a skilled engineer on my side.
PSN: Swordsman001

svr2006gawd
4 years ago#6
TheBlueDeath posted...
Engineer.

I much rather have a skilled engineer on my side.

Why's that?
i5 2500k SB 3.3 | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint | AsRock z68 Extreme3 Gen3 | Antec 550w | ASUS 23.6" 1920x1080p

User Info: GoatJugSoup

GoatJugSoup
4 years ago#7
I'm planning on creating an elementalist when I get home
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
Currently playing: The Sly Collection while wondering what I should name my alt psn

svr2006gawd
4 years ago#8
It's a close poll so far, need some more convincing.

User Info: InfernalDragon5

InfernalDragon5
4 years ago#9
I played an engineer in beta. I was very underwhelmed. Engineers don't have as much versatility as advertised because atleast half of their kits are useless. Plus, they can use only 2 different weapons which evens out their versatility as compared to other classes. On top of that, rifle sucks. 4/5 rifle skills are close range, defeating the purpose of a long range weapon. The novelty of using a flamethrower wears off fast when you realize that it is very limited in use and half of its skills are useless. When you pick up a turret, you have to wait for a cooldown before you can lay it down again, which was the deal breaker for me.

User Info: BTzz

BTzz
4 years ago#10
InfernalDragon5 posted...
I played an engineer in beta. I was very underwhelmed. Engineers don't have as much versatility as advertised because atleast half of their kits are useless. Plus, they can use only 2 different weapons which evens out their versatility as compared to other classes. On top of that, rifle sucks. 4/5 rifle skills are close range, defeating the purpose of a long range weapon. The novelty of using a flamethrower wears off fast when you realize that it is very limited in use and half of its skills are useless. When you pick up a turret, you have to wait for a cooldown before you can lay it down again, which was the deal breaker for me.

I agree with a lot of this.
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Engineer or Elementalist alt?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived