Fine Crafting Materials

#1Unnoticed_HeroPosted 8/30/2012 6:31:18 AM
I'm working on leveling my Huntsman craft, and I'm currently at 140. The hardest thing, though, is getting enough fine crafting materials, like vials of thin blood or small claws.

So, what's the easiest way to get these? I need eight just to make one inscription, and in the hour I spent killing the Brackish Skales (which drop small venom sacks according to the wiki), I didn't get a single one. I got a vial of thin blood from a centaur supply bag, but those are so random and give the lower tier crafting materials way more often than what I need.

Any help would be great!
---
Captain Falcon used his Aerial Forward + A move while wearing a bee costume. It was the bee's knees.
#2Lunacy182Posted 8/30/2012 6:34:01 AM
I don't know names of areas, but in the charr starting area in the bottom right there are a bunch of mobs that spawn that drop vials of blood. Right near the heart. I ran around their for about 5 min last night and collected around 20-30.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
PSN/GT: Lunacy182
#3Unnoticed_Hero(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2012 6:36:51 AM
Lunacy182 posted...
I don't know names of areas, but in the charr starting area in the bottom right there are a bunch of mobs that spawn that drop vials of blood. Right near the heart. I ran around their for about 5 min last night and collected around 20-30.

Hmm, were they vials of weak blood or vials of thin blood? Weak blood is the Tier 1 material, and thin blood is the Tier 2 material. I kind of wish they'd differentiate them more.

Thanks for the suggestion, though!
---
Captain Falcon used his Aerial Forward + A move while wearing a bee costume. It was the bee's knees.
#4Lunacy182Posted 8/30/2012 6:39:45 AM
Unnoticed_Hero posted...
Lunacy182 posted...

Hmm, were they vials of weak blood or vials of thin blood? Weak blood is the Tier 1 material, and thin blood is the Tier 2 material. I kind of wish they'd differentiate them more.

Thanks for the suggestion, though!

Oh, I bet it was the Tier 1 materials. I forget exactly though.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
PSN/GT: Lunacy182