necromancer best weapon for summoner build

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. necromancer best weapon for summoner build
3 years ago#1
I'm using a scepter and focus but I think axe with war-horn or staff might be better.
3 years ago#2
I only played necro in BWE's but the staff skill healed my minions and helped keep enemies away from me so that was a big draw.
3 years ago#3
im fond of dagger/warhorn myself.
3 years ago#4
Staff is good. I use it for the conditions plus the minions help with damage. I also use axe and war horn in other weapon set.
---
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas! <(^_^<)(>^_^)>
3 years ago#5
Scepter / Dagger is a must... the conditions you lay down and the damage dealt is just crazy

I'm a fan of the Staff - its got some good aoe laydowns

I'm also a fan of

Axe / Warhorn now

more single target dps, and my scepter / dagger / bone minion booms / f1 are more than enough to kill off mobs up to 5 levels above me (sitting at lvl 69)

+ warhorn has speed boost...
---
i7 2600k 5.4 (!) GHZ | H70 Hydro Cooling | 1TB SATA3 6GB/S HHD | 8 GB DDR3-1600 Dominator Ram | AMD Radeon HD 6970 | 850W Power
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. necromancer best weapon for summoner build

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived