Globs of Ectoplasm

#1LOLSUP_IMSGOODPosted 9/3/2012 5:24:05 PM
So I'm stuck at 388 JC and these are apparently what's holding me back. The AH is down, these tend to average 2g per item, and I'm sure I'm not the only person who needs them, so I was thinking we could pool our information and help each other farming them? Anyone have suggestions? I've heard Veteran Ghosts are one source, I've also heard salvaging 70+ rares and exotics.

Any suggestions? I'm not looking to sell them on AH, I'm not looking to make a profit. I just want to progress my JC to 400 so I can make use of the final tier of ore and craft myself some accessories.
#2LOLSUP_IMSGOOD(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 5:47:37 PM
Guess people either don't know, don't care, or aren't sharing.
#3VeggieXPosted 9/3/2012 5:50:55 PM
Use the best salvaging kits on 70+ yellows and oranges.
---
Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi!
Most Wanted: , FFvXIII, KH3, FFXII-2, D3 etc..
#4LOLSUP_IMSGOOD(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 5:55:04 PM
VeggieX posted...
Use the best salvaging kits on 70+ yellows and oranges.

Yes I said that in my original post, I was looking more for farming spots where I can kill NPC's rather than throw away rares/exotics. Thank you though.
#5EtharinPosted 9/3/2012 5:56:42 PM
I've only ever found one from salvaging a lv 80 exotic before. They can be found from salvaging high end rares (Yellows) but I assume that it is extremely rare since I've gone through dozens of level 80 rares with the best salvage kits and have yet to find one that way.
#6GoatJugSoupPosted 9/3/2012 7:45:35 PM
No proof but I would say try Orr, its a lvl 80 area with undead, wasn't that how ectos dropped before?
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
Currently playing: Guild Wars 2, Current Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi