AC is NOT that bad.

#1AznJudgePosted 9/3/2012 7:47:37 PM
It's been nerfed, I think. We 4manned it today in 1 hour and 30 minutes flat, with our 5th member ragequitting after the first room when none of us rezzed him since the waypoint was right there.
The bosses felt so easy with 4 people.
---
Xbox Live GT:Pz PaulyD; League of Legends : EvilElrond; SMITE: Elrond; Guild Wars 2 : Elrondel
#2yakkacruzPosted 9/3/2012 7:48:20 PM
the most difficult part is not becoming bored
---
. . . I'm a genius, not an engineer! - Aramis
#3RomeoMinolaPosted 9/3/2012 7:50:50 PM(edited)
I don't know about that. The abundance of glitches were annoying, the first time I tried to play it a glitch broke the story forcing me to restart. The missions also got repetitive really fast.

AC2 was pretty solid though.
---
Still sexing it with Leaf post 3/6/12
#4WtRchUCKPosted 9/3/2012 7:54:00 PM
I wonder who thought of the idea of having the trash mobs be able to nearly insta gib your party while the bosses just stood around derping with millions of hp's.
#5ExiretPosted 9/3/2012 7:54:40 PM
Have fun in explorable mode where path 3 is bugged and the other 2 are decent challenges
#6mattdartPosted 9/3/2012 7:57:13 PM
Just went through AC (story) for the first time with a group that seemed to know what they were doing. We got through each boss on the first try (some people died and ran back but we never completely wiped).

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the way fights seem to be centered around "organized chaos"... but the dungeon itself didn't seem too bad with a good group.