Is 18000 (18K) Karma a lot? Any way to convert to gold?

#1fan360Posted 9/4/2012 11:42:25 PM
How much gold can I get?
#2Crimson_SpiderPosted 9/4/2012 11:48:30 PM
Easiest way to convert it to gold is to buy high level karma weapons then sell them.

Whether that's a lot, on the off-hand I would say no.
---
Rest in Peace City of Heroes: April 27, 2004 - November 30, 2012. We will miss you.
Cause of death: "Realignment of Company Focus" by NCsoft.
#3dkgamerPosted 9/4/2012 11:48:53 PM
No way to directly convert it to gold. But you can buy mats and sell them, or buy items to craft things to sell. Hard to say how much you could get, depends on how much things are going for and what you buy.
---
A Valley Without Wind - Dynamic RPG from Arcen Games!
http://www.arcengames.com/w/index.php/games/avww-features
#4ryanell666Posted 9/4/2012 11:53:01 PM
You can't sell karma items....can't even salvage them.

probably something was switched off and prevented players from doing that, due to the exploit.

My suggestion....save it for the Cultural Tier 1 items; a decent 'Rare' level 80 item....i think it's about 19K......Tier 3 is like 64K.....
#5dkgamerPosted 9/4/2012 11:54:31 PM
Didn't realize you couldn't sell the items now. Probably is because of the exploits. I wonder if it will stay that way. Well TC looks like you can't get gold for your karma :P
---
A Valley Without Wind - Dynamic RPG from Arcen Games!
http://www.arcengames.com/w/index.php/games/avww-features
#6random_noobiePosted 9/4/2012 11:54:57 PM
ryanell666 posted...
You can't sell karma items....can't even salvage them.

probably something was switched off and prevented players from doing that, due to the exploit.

My suggestion....save it for the Cultural Tier 1 items; a decent 'Rare' level 80 item....i think it's about 19K......Tier 3 is like 64K.....

t1 cultural items are level 40. t2 are 60. t3 are 80.

there's no direct way to convert karma into gold. anything you can buy with karma can't be vendored. the only way to convert the karma into gold is by using salvage kits (certain karma NPCs sell them for karma) or by crafting food.

those are the only ways to convert karma > gold.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#7jivebeaverPosted 9/5/2012 12:44:49 AM
buy karma then mystic forge and salvage

but apparently anet considers any method to convert karma to gold as an exploit so whatev