Guild Wars 2 is a really boring experience for me.

#1SMBfan13Posted 9/5/2012 10:55:41 PM
Before I stopped playing the game to take a break today, I was a level 14 human engineer.

I literally just stood my character still talking in chat for at least half an hour before I decided to call it quits for the day. I found everything I was doing to be pretty boring, from the heart missions, story missions, and what not.

I'm still debating whether I should quit this game or not. I enjoyed Guild Wars 1, and I wanted to love Guild Wars 2, but I can't seem to find the love. Could anyone lend me a hand?
---
First, get rid of the cuffs. - Norman Jayden from Heavy Rain
#2TheWarhammeronlPosted 9/5/2012 10:57:34 PM
Well level 14 is like what? 2 hours in?

If it already wore off that fast you might be in trouble.

The only thing I can suggest is try some WvW and SPVP
---
"Your opinion doesn't matter unless you support it with ACTUAL facts" Mr.Hoshaw 10th grade English teacher
#3Black_King945Posted 9/5/2012 10:58:15 PM
What other games do you have?
---
i5 2500k | Asus P8P67 PRO | 8GB Gskill | ATi 6950 | Corsair 600W
#4EnjoyMePosted 9/5/2012 11:01:06 PM
I didn't really like it much until the mid-20s, then I started to really enjoy it. IDK why, but that's how it went for me.
---
[E[]V[]e *also responds to Santana*
#5TalentedMPosted 9/5/2012 11:02:30 PM
Try a different profession.

If not, sorry you didn't enjoy it.
---
PSN: TalentedM
Xbox: Consume Fetus
#6princemarth23Posted 9/5/2012 11:03:47 PM
Yeah the game was getting boring for me right around there as well; you just have to kind of force yourself to keep going and maybe it'll start to click with you. I still don't love it that much, but its enjoyable. To be honest, the early zones were pretty boring for me overall, but once you start seeing those giant monsters and some more event variety it gets more fun.
#7LordClydePosted 9/5/2012 11:04:39 PM
If you guys think this is boring.. Try playing Blade & Soul.. < Grindfest right there..
#8KarmicDragon1Posted 9/5/2012 11:04:57 PM
Why do people think we care.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#9lilj812Posted 9/5/2012 11:07:40 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...

I don't know...

I love every aspect of the game. I'm going really slow though and taking my time. Spvp is soooo amazing I had no idea. I made my first glory weapon and now I want a whole set. It'll take a long time though lol
---
Oh... Ill buy the game... WHEN YOU RIP MY FW FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!!!!
#10KarmicDragon1Posted 9/5/2012 11:09:55 PM
lilj812 posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...

I don't know...

I love every aspect of the game. I'm going really slow though and taking my time. Spvp is soooo amazing I had no idea. I made my first glory weapon and now I want a whole set. It'll take a long time though lol

I haven't even tried spvp yet and I literally just hit 80. I really need some decent gear, I almost get obliterated when I try to farm mithril/orchlamalalclalalaum lol.

I'd really like to try and get a glory weapon though, they look pretty damn sweet.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt