Poll: What class has best story?

#11NicoGrimmPosted 9/6/2012 5:39:34 PM
Sylvari Green Knight is vaguely based on Artgurian Legend.
Making it awesome. White stag too.
---
There were no screams. There was no time. The mountain called Monkey had spoken. There was only fire. And then, nothing.
#12ominousx23Posted 9/6/2012 7:11:37 PM
Im doing Blood legion Charr Gaurdian, With a shaman father. I also joined the Vigil and so far I have really liked the story a whole lot.

I would recommend it.
#13Damien94Posted 9/6/2012 7:12:54 PM
o.O

There are people who voted human? Trolling or just horrible taste?
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#14Zhang_HePosted 9/6/2012 7:15:54 PM
I like the Norn story so far
---

My vanity takes prescedence over your "needs"
#15daddydivinePosted 9/6/2012 7:16:34 PM
Damien94 posted...
o.O

Its not like any of the stories are deep and engaging...

Skip, Skip, Skip
---
"Where are all these people that dont like chicken and watermelons...?" - Dave Chappelle
#16EvrayPosted 9/6/2012 7:20:09 PM
Damien94 posted...
o.O

I am a noble human guardian. I actually really like the story so far. Enemies on all sides sort of thing. The countryside is pretty undefended and dangerous and on top of that you deal with political intrigue inside the city. Maybe you could call it a trope but its still enjoyable.

I thought the Asura are just kind of... meeeh. Seems to me like they are the least of all the races. I just am not particularly fond of them in general.
---
If the Giants win I'll close my account. Promise. Super Bowl 2012- Erik P 2/5/2012 at 3:31:41 PM. Account Status, Active.
#17jedinatPosted 9/6/2012 7:29:10 PM
NicoGrimm posted...
Sylvari Green Knight is vaguely based on Artgurian Legend.
Making it awesome. White stag too.

Are you serious? Sylvari storyline is mindnumbingly boring. White stag especially.

I can not understand how anyone could see it otherwise.

It is objectively awful.
#18TheAlphaFalconXPosted 9/6/2012 7:30:48 PM
I am doing Sylvari white stag and Christ, it's boring. It's about you trying to save this random white stag from Nightmare court. You have dreams about it for some odd reason.
---
Asian guy plays MW3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxGcTpwOALs&hd=1
#19TheSchrefPosted 9/6/2012 7:38:21 PM
I'm spoiled by reading good books, but the Blood Legion Charr was okay.
#20Miroku2235Posted 9/6/2012 8:02:18 PM
I don't get how people can just skip through all the story and cutscenes. It's like they're intentionally ignoring any sort of character development, or role-playing, that could be done in the game.

I'm protecting this chick from Cadeceus because she's his daughter and wants to reveal his dirty laundry, so he's sending his guardsmen to capture/kill her? Sign me up to protect the damsel.
---
"Those rouges are so overpowdered."