Leveling Artificing for almost free....

#1Cronofan85Posted 9/6/2012 3:40:55 PM
I believe I have discovered a way to level artificing with next to no cost associated with it. However before I actually say how to do this, I worry that if I actually out it, it will be patched out of the game.

What should I do?
#2FribbenPosted 9/6/2012 3:42:22 PM
According to the TOS, if it's exploitable, you have an obligation to report it rather than abuse and announce it or risk being banned for 72 hours or worse.
---
Insert quirky comment that makes fun of signatures as a concept here.
#3lionheart5656Posted 9/6/2012 3:42:40 PM
Keep it to your self.

As fun as it is to know these things, this is how good stuff gets ruined.
---
Men must be taught as if you taught them not, And things unknown proposed as things forgot.
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#4Thalandor46Posted 9/6/2012 3:43:18 PM
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_status_updates

If you discover an emergency game-breaking or economy-breaking bug, do not exploit it, but please notify us immediately at this email address: exploits (at) arena (dot) net. You may also use this email address to report suspected security vulnerabilities. Thank you to everyone who has sent reports. However, note that we cannot respond individually to emails to this address.

Well, that's what you should do...
---
"as i fight, she watch me. so i pray, never to forget...that being Meguca was suffering!" -Hameru
#5MahuriPosted 9/6/2012 3:43:20 PM
Simply pm me the details :]

thx in advance
#6Cronofan85(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2012 3:43:50 PM
It's not really exploitable, it can be repeated, but it is time consuming to actually accomplish.
#7o___OkamiPosted 9/6/2012 3:44:28 PM
Pm me all about it broheim
---
They called you exotic. Which is just people talk for awesome. Which you are.
#8lionheart5656Posted 9/6/2012 3:46:35 PM
Cronofan85 posted...
It's not really exploitable, it can be repeated, but it is time consuming to actually accomplish.

The more people that know about it, the quicker it spreads and the higher the chance that a Dev will be made aware of it.

If you tell your buddy, he'll tell his buddy, and so forth and so on.

Keep it to yourself.

For the record, I don't even know what it is.
---
Men must be taught as if you taught them not, And things unknown proposed as things forgot.
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#9maxpowr3Posted 9/6/2012 3:46:43 PM
TBH I found artifice to be one of the easier skills to level.
---
Guild Wars 2: Yak's Bend
#10kroonermanblackPosted 9/6/2012 3:49:11 PM
Uh, which crafting is 'hard'?

Everything levels crazy fast if you do discoveries.