Best place to farm Rawhide Leather Section?

#1Reaper_Chris92Posted 9/6/2012 5:54:14 PM
I'm not sure if I'm the only person having trouble getting these but I'm trying to level up my Leather working and always have next to none I'm level 30 and I've been trying to level it up but I can't find a good spot. Anyone know a place? I'm an Asura so any where close to Metrica would be lovely.
#2KnyteFoxPosted 9/6/2012 5:55:55 PM
Reaper_Chris92 posted...
I'm not sure if I'm the only person having trouble getting these but I'm trying to level up my Leather working and always have next to none I'm level 30 and I've been trying to level it up but I can't find a good spot. Anyone know a place? I'm an Asura so any where close to Metrica would be lovely.

Just salvage, salvage salvage. Everything leathery, break it down. I have tons of it, without trying. Human area is pretty good for it.
#3Reaper_Chris92(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2012 5:57:37 PM
KnyteFox posted...
Reaper_Chris92 posted...

Just salvage, salvage salvage. Everything leathery, break it down. I have tons of it, without trying. Human area is pretty good for it.

I've been salvaging as well probably should have mentioned that. Armor, tattered Hide, and anything else that sounds like it would give me leather.
#4WellThoughtNamePosted 9/6/2012 6:07:17 PM
In my bank.. seriously I have like 400 of the stuff.

In all seriousness though, Centaur Camps are good for this.
#5Reaper_Chris92(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2012 7:22:58 PM
WellThoughtName posted...
In my bank.. seriously I have like 400 of the stuff.

In all seriousness though, Centaur Camps are good for this.

Any specific one? I'm in Harathi camps and getting nothing.
#6Reaper_Chris92(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2012 7:33:18 PM
I also need Jute Scraps as well.