Got 100% world completion!

#11SchwubPosted 9/9/2012 1:31:58 AM
You have to complete all exploration modes in dungeons too right?
#12HyperDragonPosted 9/9/2012 1:33:53 AM
Schwub posted...
You have to complete all exploration modes in dungeons too right?

No, dungeons don't count at all.

OP, if you go the Chantry of Secrets you should get your reward. Mister Slin already got his 100% world completion reward. (was 2 Gifts of Exploration, special gifts you can use to make a legendary)
#13ZaishiPosted 9/9/2012 2:10:20 AM
Exploration and completion are actually totally different things. Exploration is when you enter an area and the map is uncovered, there are a ton of hidden little areas in each zone to explore that don't have POIs or Vistas but you need to find in order to get 100% exploration. Many of them are underground which makes them impossible to actually see on the map anyway so I imagine getting to 100% is going to be nightmare.
#14hotgamerPosted 9/9/2012 2:38:25 AM(edited)
I have a problem. I am missing 29 point of interest (1 in strait of devastation and 28 in Cursed shore).

However, the game says I am mising 30. Is it because I logged off in WvW when getting the last point there? Or is there one hidden somewhere in some instance that doesn't count on any map I don't know about?

Don't say I am missing one somewhere on a map, I just checked them all one by one, they're all completed.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#15bibliotheek357Posted 9/9/2012 2:40:42 AM
hotgamer posted...
I have a problem. I am missing 29 point of interest (1 in strait of devastation and 28 in Cursed shore).

However, the game says I am mising 30. Is it because I logged off in WvW when getting the last point there? Or is there one hidden somewhere in some instance that doesn't count on any map I don't know about?

Don't say I am missing one somewhere on a map, I just checked them all one by one, they're all completed.

Check again then. Cause the only POI's are from the world maps and the 4 maps in WvW. Did you double check WvW aswell?
#16replicantPosted 9/9/2012 2:41:53 AM
42% here, so a long way to go. =)
---
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"
#17hotgamerPosted 9/9/2012 2:42:08 AM
Yes I just checked it and it says all completed. However, I logged out before getting the reward in one of them after getting the last PoI. Is it glitched somehow?
---
#18hotgamerPosted 9/9/2012 3:42:50 AM
Sorry to bump this, but apparently, there was a single PoI in chantry of secrets (the only thing there is a PoI). I was freaking out for a second.
---
#19steker16Posted 9/9/2012 4:10:28 AM
RushUnplugged posted...
Grats!

Just for reference, for 100% you need to do all the "secret" jumping puzzles too, right?

Nope just vistas, waypoints, hearts and point of interest.

MrKittyAR2727 posted...
Curious, what's the reward?

Its currently bugged so as of now nothing until they fix the reward.

you get 2 gifts of the explorer, thats nowhere near "nothing" as those are used to make legendary weapons
---
nomnomnom
#20Crimson PhantomPosted 9/9/2012 8:38:52 AM
the two hidden pois are

Lions arch - North West, karma merchant, purchase the HoM teleportation and get that one

Fort Trinity - Middle portal, takes you to the other hidden one
---
i7 2600k 5.4 (!) GHZ | H70 Hydro Cooling | 1TB SATA3 6GB/S HHD | 8 GB DDR3-1600 Dominator Ram | AMD Radeon HD 6970 | 850W Power