So, anet nerfed butter?

#1Coffee_NursePosted 9/9/2012 9:37:53 AM
I remember being able to buy butter in bulk at the chef supplier a few days ago. I was going to level cooking up so I could make some end-game food for buffs. Come to find out, anet made it so butter only drops off certain level mobs now.
Must have been too OP to buy it from vendors.
---
Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
#2Tsukoyomi1Posted 9/9/2012 9:40:18 AM
I got over 60 sticks of butter just from fighting pirates in Bloodtide Coast today so it's still pretty easy to come by since I didn't even expect to get this many anywhere and it's not like I was grinding mobs or anything.
---
Guild Wars 2 - Aurora Glade EU - Rozalin Allerion (Guardian)
If you don't see my name in map chat, I'm not on that map!
#33leetPosted 9/9/2012 9:40:38 AM
in the human starting area where the trolls (or whatever they're called) were i somehow got a lot of butter. so...good place to get some maybe?
#4xtacbPosted 9/9/2012 9:41:11 AM
cooking with butter so easily is an exploit

game breaking advantage that only greedy self centered players will do

these players do not care or think about others or the effects on the economy that such a exploit would cause

thats why nerfed

cooking with butter is too advantageous
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#5OrochiStormPosted 9/9/2012 9:41:30 AM
Charr starting area showers you with butter like Paula Deen(tm) Sprinkler systems.
---
Well you suck at rogue i have a lvl 41 so i know more -nick8676764
#6Coffee_Nurse(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2012 9:43:04 AM
OrochiStorm posted...
Charr starting area showers you with butter like Paula Deen(tm) Sprinkler systems.

You just made my day with this.
---
Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
#7ellis123Posted 9/9/2012 9:45:28 AM
The area I found to farm tier 4 materials gives me an absurd amount of butter (~10 every minute and a half). Butter is probably the easiest material to get in absurd bulk at this time.

I have so much butter that I could make Paula Deen blush. ~.~
---
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.
#8ZaishiPosted 9/9/2012 9:51:29 AM
It was already down to 5c each this morning on the TP, and I'm getting hundreds of sticks from loot bags which is actually starting to piss me off.
#9HunterTorenPosted 9/9/2012 9:52:55 AM
OrochiStorm posted...

I just cleared that area and got 0 butter
#10NicoGrimmPosted 9/9/2012 9:55:58 AM
Food items, butter especially, seems to be very plentiful in those supply bags enemies drop.
All I need now, is to figure out where to get Oranges.
---
There were no screams. There was no time. The mountain called Monkey had spoken. There was only fire. And then, nothing.