Switching Servers

#1_Daveigus_Posted 9/10/2012 11:12:04 AM
so i run a guild with a few friends, after a few days of playing the group wanted to switch servers.
after we did, our guild influence and upgrades were all gone.
now a week has passed and they want to switch again but we have quite a bit more upgrades than last time, is the resetting issue fixed or does it still take away everything?
---
Gt: Daveigus PSN: Daveigus WiiFC: don't know don't care NDSFC: don't know don't care
#2havok718Posted 9/10/2012 11:21:08 AM(edited)
It's not an issue, it's how it is. Guild upgrades are serverbound. They don't transfer. If you go back to one of your old servers all the upgrades would still be there.
#3VandermeerPosted 9/10/2012 11:21:33 AM
influence is only counted on that server. i'm in a buddies guild and i am the only one on a different server. when i rep his guild my influence stays on my server. you don't lose it, it's just if you switched back to original server you would have those upgrades still.
---
Xbox Live: Mythologica. PSN: Mythologica.
#4_Daveigus_(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2012 11:25:56 AM
alright thanks for the info guys
---
Gt: Daveigus PSN: Daveigus WiiFC: don't know don't care NDSFC: don't know don't care
#5bremenPosted 9/10/2012 11:31:00 AM
Why in the world would you need to switch servers as a guild?
---
jedinat - Which sets you at a distinct advantage... over no one.
#6EtharinPosted 9/10/2012 11:32:04 AM
bremen posted...

WvW queue times or issues.
#7_Daveigus_(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2012 11:34:59 AM
bremen posted...

we always play together, but a few guys have friends on our original server and want to play with them too.
---