So has Gw2 out populated wow?

#41CaliberChamp(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2012 10:30:09 AM
Xeeh, you fail to realize that A-net increased the server capacity for each server. They had to. They are selling the game again now because they have more server capacity and this is also on their GW2 facebook page if you wanted actual evidence. Your troll post failed. GG.
---
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman arkham city, Brutal Legend
Unrecommended games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, FF14, SFxT,
#42ZyloWolfBanePosted 9/11/2012 10:31:12 AM
CaliberChamp posted...
That is a load of BS. I can see them gaining people back when MoP releases but as of now, nope. And the queues are shorter because not as many people are playing, thats what happens when the population is less, it means shorter queue times. How the **** can you not realize that?

*Facepalm* You just proved how clueless you are.

You dont get shorter queues because theres less people, you get shorter queues when theres MORE people.

More tanks/healers online = less time waiting

PvP is the same, how the hell would queues be shorter with less people when a match cant even begin if there arent enough people in the match?

Again, more people queuing = less time waiting

Derp.
---
~Peace obtained through superior firepower!!~
#43Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/11/2012 10:31:26 AM
CaliberChamp posted...
That is a load of BS. I can see them gaining people back when MoP releases but as of now, nope. And the queues are shorter because not as many people are playing, thats what happens when the population is less, it means shorter queue times. How the **** can you not realize that?

Are you talking about the fall in population of GW2, since I never go to overflow or have to wait long for a WvW queue.

WoW seems like a lot more people are playing, queues are generally faster(More people playing and running content so groups are formed faster)
#44Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/11/2012 10:33:30 AM
CaliberChamp posted...
Xeeh, you fail to realize that A-net increased the server capacity for each server. They had to. They are selling the game again now because they have more server capacity and this is also on their GW2 facebook page if you wanted actual evidence. Your troll post failed. GG.

Yes, but I've been monitoring the server population since they updated it. Those servers use to be high and full, now they're medium. That was AFTER they up'd the population so you fail to see that the server population is going down.

ArenaNet Raised Server Population - Server B went from Full to High, now Server B is medium
#45BufkusPosted 9/11/2012 10:35:05 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
CaliberChamp posted...

Yes, but I've been monitoring the server population since they updated it. Those servers use to be high and full, now they're medium. That was AFTER they up'd the population so you fail to see that the server population is going down.

ArenaNet Raised Server Population - Server B went from Full to High, now Server B is medium

So you've played the game for 5 hours in the last 10 days yet you're constantly monitoring the server population and F5'ing the guild wars 2 gamefaqs board for countless hours every day?

What the hell is wrong with you?
#46CaliberChamp(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2012 10:40:42 AM
Zylo: All the MMO's I played, queues only took long if there was very little people playing are very many people playing. Apparently WoW is somewhere in the middle and GW2 queues are high still for WvW.
---
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman arkham city, Brutal Legend
Unrecommended games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, FF14, SFxT,
#47dasmeseePosted 9/11/2012 10:42:33 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
CaliberChamp posted...

BS!! just last night i counted 27 servers all at full and a few were medium but the were like Oceanic servers stop spweing out bs Xeeth! and they increased server sizes to hold the many people that are joining why do you think buying a copy of GW2 was impossible for the last few days? Geeze this xeeth needs to go to Panda land and never look back can't wait.
Just sucks that these WOWtard kids will be back quick when MOP loses it's stayin gpower in 1 month after release so basically the GW2 numbers will get bigger and bigger in due time accpt it for what it is a new champ is coming.
#48Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/11/2012 10:42:49 AM
Bufkus posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
CaliberChamp posted...

So you've played the game for 5 hours in the last 10 days yet you're constantly monitoring the server population and F5'ing the guild wars 2 gamefaqs board for countless hours every day?

What the hell is wrong with you?

I check the population during those 5 hours before I log in. . This page auto-refreshes for me, I know how to select options in my browser.
#49Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/11/2012 10:43:29 AM
dasmesee posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
CaliberChamp posted...

BS!! just last night i counted 27 servers all at full and a few were medium but the were like Oceanic servers stop spweing out bs Xeeth! and they increased server sizes to hold the many people that are joining why do you think buying a copy of GW2 was impossible for the last few days? Geeze this xeeth needs to go to Panda land and never look back can't wait.
Just sucks that these WOWtard kids will be back quick when MOP loses it's stayin gpower in 1 month after release so basically the GW2 numbers will get bigger and bigger in due time accpt it for what it is a new champ is coming.

Post some photos as I did.

I can say, BS.. cause last night I counted 27 servers at low
#50dasmeseePosted 9/11/2012 10:43:52 AM
wanted to add that it took me 5 hours no lie