Where can i get the serial code from?

#1Ken_pachi01Posted 9/11/2012 12:31:19 PM
When i purchased the game from the guild wars website, they said they would email me the code, but they haven't. And now my accounts been hacked, i'm trying a method to see if i can recover it but i need the serial code.
#2Ken_pachi01(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 2:20:21 PM
Bump
#3Red01MustangGTPosted 9/14/2012 2:21:19 PM
What makes you think it's been hacked? And have you checked your spam folder?
---
Thermaltake Mozart TX | Corsair 1200W | AMD FX 8150 | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX | 16GB DDR3 | VisionTek 4870 | WD 640GB HDD X3 | Win 7
#4Lunacy182Posted 9/14/2012 2:21:47 PM
You get it from an email they send you.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
PSN/GT: Lunacy182
#5Ken_pachi01(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 2:26:01 PM
Red01MustangGT posted...

I know i've been hacked. I've opened a ticket, got a reply and the person asked for my serial code. I've checked spam folder, trash etc and can't find one. I don' think i even applied it onto the account i registered to play gw2.
#6TheBlueDeathPosted 9/14/2012 2:30:11 PM
Ken_pachi01 posted...
Red01MustangGT posted...

I know i've been hacked. I've opened a ticket, got a reply and the person asked for my serial code. I've checked spam folder, trash etc and can't find one. I don' think i even applied it onto the account i registered to play gw2.

You haven't been hacked. This is a lie or you are mistaken.

The email you registered with, when you paid, was the account the email was sent to.

You either misspelled or email or made another error. Do not claim you were hacked because you weren't, period.
---
PSN: Swordsman001
#7Ken_pachi01(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 2:33:55 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
Ken_pachi01 posted...
Red01MustangGT posted...

You haven't been hacked. This is a lie or you are mistaken.

The email you registered with, when you paid, was the account the email was sent to.

You either misspelled or email or made another error. Do not claim you were hacked because you weren't, period.

uwotm8

I have an email from arenenet telling me my registration was complete. It also tells me my display name along with the unique 4 digit number. I've played the game since it came out officially and raised my character to lvl 50. I know i've been hacked because my email address got changed. Now i've searched everywhere for my serial code and can't find anything. If i could, i would ask the official guild wars forum is this has happened to anyone else but guess what, i don't have access to my account so i can't log in.